Pokemon

WOW! Its Cool! Looks the same like Pearl and Diamand because its 3rd Dimension (If you don know what that means, its 3-D.) I just got the fourth Badge! I skipped the third!lol :lol:

yeah...it was probably taken from a phone :lol:

anyway, the 11 th movie just came out in Japan and I read that it was really good....like the best pokemon movie yet.
I need to see it!

pokemon is easy :lol:
getting all the badges is simple (as long as you know how to train pokemon and what types are weak against other types)

Yeah, That guy in the entrance is always telling me the weaknesses of the Gym Leader. I havent Trained my Pokemon alot. My Piplup is already Empoleon and I havent trained my others.... :cry: I feel so sad for them... :cry:

Princess Peach said:
Yeah, That guy in the entrance is always telling me the weaknesses of the Gym Leader. I havent Trained my Pokemon alot. My Piplup is already Empoleon and I havent trained my others.... :cry: I feel so sad for them... :cry:
The best way to train your Pokemon to win battles is to train them evenly. :P I always put them in lowest level to highest order. xD

Platinum will be pretty cool, it looks like it isn't gonna be just a remake with a tad more features like Emerald was, since Platinum shows to have so many changes, not just asthetic, but in gameplay, etc.

Myself and plenty of people I know are epicly excited for this.

Back