Votes: 0 0.0%
  • donald rumswelt

• Margaret Thatcher

• other (please state in a post)

• Total voters
precisely, lol the middle-aged hide the most secrets, but if ure open about it, who cares, its only when they try to cover it up, *nixon*

George W Bush gets on my nerves....he's a fool...he really is. He's as dumb as I am blonde!! and I'm very blonde! but not in a dumb way! lol...me! oh damn! Anyway, i think George BUsh is just an idiot....I mean he once said that he believes the fish and the humans can co exist peacefully! WTF? lol.
Ooh we had MP John Bercow in our school on Monday and I had a huge go at him for the war (which is a load of bull if there ever was any) and it was funny!

lol. we had David Lidington come to talk to us last year, and a Liberal Democrat person. She was pretty cool, but David Lidington seemed pretty mean.

lol fair enough... his your mp, thats what he's there for. okay well, he's not, but he shold have expected it. -_-
i dislike most mps in this area. David Lidington kinda looks like Tony Blair and it scared me.... :thinking:

dangerous_agent said:
George W Bush gets on my nerves....he's a fool...he really is. He's as dumb as I am blonde!! and I'm very blonde! but not in a dumb way! lol...me! oh damn! Anyway, i think George BUsh is just an idiot....I mean he once said that he believes the fish and the humans can co exist peacefully! WTF? lol.
Ooh we had MP John Bercow in our school on Monday and I had a huge go at him for the war (which is a load of bull if there ever was any) and it was funny!
[post="1093721"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

fish fgs, seriously?! that man annoys me so much if i met him i would chuck eggs, i may be a pacifist but if i could hurt him ...

Little Johny Howard,

and you guys think Bush is stupid Johny thinks what bush does is cool so he does the same thing to our country he is so stupid he can't even think of stupid things to do himself so he does what Bush does!

Back