GO Syd said:
i hada forum like this but it got deleted-until server crashed
here are my views:
bush sux dubyadubyadubya.bushoncrack.com
sharon and israel good
arafat-hussein-kim jong-osama- and others bad
make the west bank and gaza strip into parkinglots and take over them
madblast.com
i agree 10,000% with you! i hate bush, his policies, and anything to do with him basically. i don't think we should go to war. and bush needs to stop writing his own speeches.

alias_fan said:
GO Syd said:
here are my views:
bush sux   dubyadubyadubya.bushoncrack.com
sharon and israel good
madblast.com
i agree 10,000% with you! i hate bush, his policies, and anything to do with him basically. i don't think we should go to war. and bush needs to stop writing his own speeches.
first im sure he doesnt write his own speaches that is what speechwriters are for (like on the west wing) and second did u see the websited bushoncrack.com--i love it it is so funny

GO Syd said:
here are my views:
bush sux dubyadubyadubya.bushoncrack.com
sharon and israel good
madblast.com
You can't think that Bush sucks and that SHaron and everyone are good, they have like the same views. Not that I'm happy about Sharon's leftist goverment (how much do you want to bet he loses horribly next time). Bush wants to destroy all the people you and I say are bad, so I don't see why you don't like him. War is the only way to avoid every one in America getting killed, and the sooner we go to war, the less people die. We will end up at war sooner or later, so these peace-y people are just going to have to get over it. The entire regime (I think that's how you spell it) in Iraq has got to go. If you don't support this war, move to Canada, because it's happening. Deal.

first of all u have ur directions mixed up he is right wing not left wing second i dont like sharon its just he is the should i say "the lesser of the two evils"(like bill simon and gray davis when they ran for governer--both suked) it is that out of him or mitzna neither were good choices but sharon is better and i agree we should go to war

GO Syd said:
alias_fan said:
GO Syd said:
here are my views:
bush sux   dubyadubyadubya.bushoncrack.com
sharon and israel good
madblast.com
first im sure he doesnt write his own speaches that is what speechwriters are for (like on the west wing) and second did u see the websited bushoncrack.com--i love it it is so funny
well someone told me it and i think so i'm not sure. there are these 2 people in my band class who like him and his policies and it's really weird cuz they think it to the point like he's god or something. i think it's sad that there are probably(i don't know for sure) more websites against him than for him.

we should send in snipers to kill saddam and destroy that wierd evil guy from n korea who in my opinion is a nutcase (doesnt he sorta look like suit and glasses)?. and war is a last resort but im not for it or against it.

hey!! i like bush!!!!! i think he did better than clinton and definately is better than gore would have been!!!!!
bush is a good president!

well if we had anothe roption i believe the gov't would be looking at it but i doubt there is so were gonna go to war(y send 200000 us troops there and then take them back it is a waste of $) and kim jong III who ur talking about looks like a drag queen

u dont know that about gore and as for clinton clinton is highly underrated he was a good prez (have u noticed that some of the best presidents have slept around)

im glad i could start an intelectual discussion. I think we need war this time and I am usually for peace, but if we don't act soon g-d forbid but we could have another 9/11. I like Sharon and the Likud party I think they are doing a good job with the Israeli parlament! (y) (y) to Sharon and Bush

Back