Poll: Lena Olin or nobody?

If Lena Olin refuses to return, would you rather have another another actress play the part or have

• Another actress, At least we would know what happens.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just leave it, There just can't be another Irina.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
verdantheart said:
I think that he realizes that the majority of fans simply won't accept anyone else now.  -_-
[post="1024650"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

of COURSE we wouldn't accept anyone else! who else could play the role like she could? tell me, someone, tell me. i don't think neone could. nobody could do what lena did with this character. nobody, i'm telling you. nobody at all. another actress would just change everything. a different face people can adjust to over time, but acting? tell me, someone, who could do it as great as lena? you know what, i actually think i could even adjust with a new face. so scratch the face thing. it's either lena olin or nobody at all.

:depressed: i miss lena so much! lena come baaaaaack!

if farscape fans were able to get farscape back on for a miniseries, then why can't we get lena to come back, for at least ONE episode. ONE at the least, people. one... man, why am i acting like this? i'm love this character too much and this actress too much. i know she has her family, and family has to come first but one episode, one episode could not hurt. not even a fly. we're smart, why don't we do something about it? man, why do things have to be this way?

I know, Aria, I know. -_- But that's what makes Lena such a great actress... just c'mon Lena! One ep! One ep is all we ask! We know you wanna spend time with your family, and we respect. But one episode coudln't hurt now, could it? *pleading look*

Ya know, I almost wish she'd come back for just one episode and die or something. It's so much worse having to constantly wonder if shes ever gonna come back! At least if she dies we'll have something *new* about Irina to whine about :lol:

Lena is the only one who can play Irina!!!!!! :smiley: ;)
I think also that will be interesting to see Lena and Katya on the screen together! :lol:

no one would be able to replace lena olin...she was just too perfect for the role. The only way they could do it that i would be content with would be if she came back for one or two episodes and they told the complete story and killed her off or she just came back for good.

I think that question pretty much got answered over the last two weeks with Lena's return for the final three eps this season as Irina - nobody else could possibly be her.

Dark Avenger said:
I think that question pretty much got answered over the last two weeks with Lena's return for the final three eps this season as Irina - nobody else could possibly be her.
[post="1356089"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i agree.... replacing Lena would be like replacing Jen :blink:

I don't think they would have made the storyline for season 5 like that, if they didn't have her for like one episode or something. She is allready in the storyline so Lena needs to come back now.

That's my problen. Give me 2 options, each having some pluses and minuses... And i can't choose the one. I want all the pluses... So, i'm stiil not sure what would be better. But i know any other actress would not be ecceptable:( So, then, maybe the best thing sbout it would be just to print the book abot what would've happent if they had Lena back.

Back