Poll: What's your favourite movie of all time?

What's your favourite movie of all time?

• Lord of the Rings (trilogy)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Matrix (trilogy)

• Pirates of the Caribbean

• Daredevil

• Finding Nemo

• Harry Potter (either...please no...)

• Titanic

• Never been kissed

• Buffy the vampire slayer (movie)

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta go with my POTC! I've only watched it like 3 or 4 times in 2 days since it came out. I love this movie soooo much!

This is tough for me because I enjoy so many different movies. However, by qualifying the question with the phrase "of all time" I can venture forth and say that, based on sheer enjoyment and re-viewability (IE; not having a problem watching it several times during the course of a year or two), I would have to say that Patton is my favorite. I don't think I've ever seen a finer performance by an actor than George C Scott's portrayal of the notorious general.

I really liked the Matrix the first one, when the second one came out it was worse then the first. Like with Neo and his "Super Man thing" among others" And whent the 3ed came out i did not like when Neo was flying around that was just stupid.

So I will have to go with Lord of The Rings, the first 2 are some of the best movies I have seen, and I can not wait for the 3ed. December 19th!

My fav. movie is an indie called "Whalerider" I cry every time I watch it, but it is so good. I also like the "Green Mile"

OK... from this list, def. BtVS, because without it, well, the world would be empty. It's the start of one of the most brilliant things ever created. "Of all time" is a difficult phrase... either Apocalypse Now or Interview With a Vampire. There might be one more, but I can't remember, so it's probably not that important.

Pirates!
i love the matrix n LOTR too!
but then POTC is just one movie i can watch over n over again without getting bored a single sec of the movie :lol:

Oh, I love most of the movies on this list but I dunno if they're my favorites. My favorites would have to be: 10 Things I Hate About You (LOVE THIS MOVIE!), The Labyrinth (Loved it when I was a kid and it's still awesome! ^_^ ), Girl, Interrupted (SUCH a good movie, there's no way anyone can resist Angelina Jolie ^_^ ), and...hmm...I dunno, I guess those are my favorites.

ive seen all those movie excpt buffy and their all awsome like AWSOME but i donno their not my favorites of all time....i dont really know what my favoirte movie of all time is

<<< Amadeus (won best pic at Oscars 1984, same year I was born)

amadeus137.jpg
Amadeus_in_trouble.jpg

Ahh, I love Mozart and this movie!

:lol: Messege from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

okay that was a tough decision Pirates,LOTR or Matrix cause I love all 3 movies.i chose The Matrix trilogy I loved those movies

DUMB AND DUMBER!!!

"Why you going to the airport? Flyin somewhere?"

This is my favorite movie of all time i love qouting it with my friends.

I voted Titanic ... loved it ...

but my favorite favorite favorite movie would be "Gone with the Wind" ... very very old, but so good ... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back