POll:Which "Alias" Character . . .

Which Character is scariest when angered?

• Sark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Irina

• Sloane

• Vaughn

• Jack

• Marshall

• Sydney

• Weiss

• Will

• Kendall

• Total voters

Ophelia

Cadet
I saw a similar poll on the SD-1 boards, and there is one character who is just running away with it! I would like to see if the results are similar around here. :smiley:

Hmmm... I think Jack, simply because he's got all those connections, and we've seen him angry before! I would have said Sark, but while he's a bad a**, he's too flexible. That takes the threat out of making him angry. ^_^

It was a tough call between Irina & Sloane, but I chose Sloane. He's got men trained in torture techniques.... yikes! I'd rather have Irina kick my ass quickly and get it over with than have one of Sloane's men slowly inflict various methods of torture on me :(

I love Marshall, but there's always something weird about someone who stays locked up in a room full of high-tech stuff to kill people, so I wouldn't want to make him mad! :Ph34r:

I think it definately has to be Jack. I mean if you get on his bad side, especially if it has to do with Syd, you're as good as dead. :angry2:
-Amber

I say don't mess with the Spydaddy! He's so dangerous and mysterious and has his "sources" and his many warehouses. He scares me beyond reason.

jack scares me too...he's a psycho...but i think dixon should have been up there b/c remember that time he freaked out after his wife BLOWED UP!!! yeah....but jack is much more scary..... :blink:

I chose Sark because he's already trigger-happy as it is. He doesn't think twice about shooting anybody. He'll just do it. What more if he's mad? :angry: Although, I wouldn't mess with SpyDaddy either.

:hide: as much as i like sydney she still scares the sh** outa me wen she goes skitz... example we she waz yellling at dixon to help her and ewen irina jumped off the ledge... oooohh scarie

but i picked irina b/c vaughns dad must off pissed her off REAL bad.....

:o_O: :popcorn: this is fun

i said jack cuz he just seems like that! i mean you barely even see him smile throuhout the whole season... and him being his sarcastic self.. i think he would be the scariest... BUT irina would be a close second

I chose Sloane. He doesnt hesitate to kill anyone. Even those who've worked for him. Jack's a close one too. Esp when it's concerning Syd.

I would totally not want to make Jack mad becasue I think if you get him really really mad he just might get you killed or fired. I mean have gave up a lot for Syd and he still has connections to Irina. And if I were Jack I would of murdered Vaughn months ago. But good for me I'm not and I love Vaughn

Ambermarie089 said:
I think it definately has to be Jack. I mean if you get on his bad side, especially if it has to do with Syd, you're as good as dead. :angry2:
-Amber
omg i know his head turns red and he gets all evil lookin... :lol:

Back