Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Angelo

• Brigette

• (What is Pretender?)

• Total voters
I used to watch The pretender, I liked Sydney (I didn't realize the name !! lol)
Jennifer Garner played in one ep of the show, and she sang in this one ! But I don't remember which one it was !

JG was on the one called Pool. Jarod became a pool huslter to beat some guy for killing JG dad. it was just on a few days ago. i like pretender, but it stinks that it never really ended. did you see the 'movies'?

I love Jarod and Ms. Parker ... that was one of my favorite shows before ... and the tv movies were so good ... I saw both of them too, and yes, they keep us guessing all the way ...

I haven't seen many eps....the first one I saw was Pool...stopped surfing because of JG. but Miss Parker was also on JAG and I LOVE that show almost as much as I love ALIAS, so I have to go with her.

by the way, in Pool, Jen's character name was Billie VAUGHN...hrmmmmm:smiley:

I absolutely loved the Pretender. It was my favorite show and I watched it from the beginning. I've seen all the episodes (and all the reruns!), now I'm waiting for the tv films to air here in the Netherlands. Hopefully soon, but I'm starting to lose hope that I will ever see them. I just wish they had really finished it instead of leaving us hanging. I wanted all the answers, but all I got were more questions.

I was also a big Jarod/Miss Parker shipper by the way. I loved how they interacted and taped every moment they were together on screen! :rolleyes: I even wrote a fanfic about the two of them! There was just something between them. Maybe not something romantic (although the shipper in me says it was), but certainly something that originated from the time they were children. That fascinated me. Especially the characterization of Miss Parker. I loved how she slowly began to understand what was going on inside the Centre.

Well, I can go on and on about the Pretender - it was and probably still is my favorite show - but I don't want to bore you to death :P

*~* Karin *~*

I loved Miss Parker. Totally my fav character on the show. And Andrea Parker, who played her, is on this show Less Than Perfect now, which is hilarious. She's my fav character in that show too. ;)

Miss Parker!!!!!!!! do they have any new eps??? i wached it during the summer on tnt so the last ep i seen was where Jarod saw his mom and Cathren found out who her real dad was.

Back