Poor Dixon

Don't you think that is sad that Dixon doesn't know that he is working with the bad guys? He thinks he is working for a branch of the CIA and protechting his nation!

He's mad at her for not telling him when she found out. Wouldn't you be?

Definitely ! It would take me a long time to get over the shock of the fact that my whole life was a lie ! I don't blame Dixon one bit for being angry.

i felt so bad for dixon because he thought he was being a great person helping his country, when he was actualy going against it

Poor Dixon looks like he's losing his mind. And personally I don't blame him. He's been through soooo much DRAMA!

verdantheart said:
No. I wouldn't be all that mad, I dont think. Syd was under orders not to tell him what was going on. After all, he was lying to his wife about the same sort of thing.

Long Tall Texan said:
verdantheart said:
No. I wouldn't be all that mad, I dont think. Syd was under orders not to tell him what was going on. After all, he was lying to his wife about the same sort of thing.
Different thing. Sydney was his partner, not his protector. He needed time to gain perspective on the situation, and when he did, he apologized and admitted that he might have done the same thing. Dixon didn't get the information that Sydney begged to tell him the truth from the beginning.
;)

If Jack recruited Dixon, why was Dixon upset with Sydney, and not at Jack? That whole thing just doesn't make sense.

Back