poor Emily

well, as much as I hate to say it, she did kind of deserve it. She was going to give him a second chance and take him back. I mean, she didn't deserve to be pulled into the whole mess anyway, but if she had gone back with him, who knows what would've happened. I think she would've ended up dead anyway. I mean, I loved her character, but I think she had it coming to her. Please don't hate me for saying my opinions.

Sloane, I think, is the one responsible for her death. He's the one who was always lying to her, pretending to be a good guy when he wasn't. She had all those years believing him good and she couldn't turn her back on that and the love that they shared. It was his evil that brought down bad fortune on her. Not that Sloane is going to blame himself, of course . . .
-_-

I think Arvin and Emily are equally responsible for her death. If she had gone with the CIA's plan in Tuscany, she would be alive. But the, or course, if Arvin hadn't lied for so long... well, you know...

Well, Emily could have chosen to go with the CIA plan, but that was the plan of a moment. Sloane's lies was the plan of decades. To whom do you think should go the bulk of the responsibility? Sloane, IMHO.
;)

The thing is that sloane reeeeaaaaaaalllllly loved her he was willing to give up everything for her and so I dont think that she was bad going with him or not bad enought to get shot

i really think that Emily shouldnt have died she was innocent and yeah and Sloane is just too evil for meeh he is too caught uo with buisness thats why he becomes a corupt and selfish person and yeah but Emily poor poor poor Emily she had no reason like Dixons Wife :P :smiley:

Back