Poor Syd

I like this new dynamic for season 3. Syd doesn't have Will and France or even Vaughn for that matter so she might be hanging more with her father. Syd and Weiss will probably get together just so the show will have some tension with Vaughn.

I don't want Lauren & Syd to be friends :argue:! I was so happy when Syd told Will "I hate her" when speaking about Lauren, LOL. This IS however the thing i hate most about s3, the fact that she's so lonely. I loved when her & Will hooked up for a one-nighter cuz it seemed like a realistic situation. I mean, vaughn is taken, and syd's just human after all. We all need to be touched once in awhile :2love:

I feel really sorry for Syd. She has a crazy work life, can't rember the past 2 years and when she escapes the craziness o work she has no friends for support or to chat to.

i miss francie more than ever, now that this marriage of vaughn (along with the mystery of her disappearance) has left sydney absolutely lonely. i mean, now's the time when you really need a bestfriend you can talk to and get some good advice from. on a brighter side, i love the relationship that jack and sydney has now, compared to the first season when sydney hated her father. the daughter-father relationship has gone a long way, and with the entrance of another family member, i still think sydney's still lucky. she maybe has a weird spy family but, they truly care for her..

ya, I think that Sydney should have all her friends back and everything back to where it was but then again why I am watching Alias now? because I want to see what happened to her so all is fair with me. plus she has weiss

If she goes back to school maybe she can make some new friends. Maybe get a new roomate? :eek: Then things can get back to the way they used to be for her.

dreamlancer said:
I like this new dynamic for season 3. Syd doesn't have Will and France or even Vaughn for that matter so she might be hanging more with her father. Syd and Weiss will probably get together just so the show will have some tension with Vaughn.
I agree...I kind of like the dynamic that this has brought to the show.
I miss Francie and Will, and it just kills me to see Syd so lonely...but I think that might be the point of it all. To make us realize what a desperate place she's at now....poor thing. :(
We love her, we don't want her to be sad! We want this to be resolved...pronto JJ! ;)
And that feeling, is one of the many things that has made this season so intriguing!

True, true...I guess for her it was just the comfort of knowing they were there. You know? They were the one spot of normalcy in her insane life.

True, true...I guess for her it was just the comfort of knowing they were there. You know? They were the one spot of normalcy in her insane life.

Yeah, it seemed to really give her alot of comfort having them around. Stability too. : :rolleyes:

SurvAgentBristow said:
she does look so lonely and it is sad! I hope Lauren turns evil or something...to make Vaugh turn on her....then go back to Syd! :syd1:
it's like JJ heard you! :lol:

kiddes92 said:
I really hate that all of Syd's friends are no longer around. While I love Weiss, I just don't think that he cuts it in the best friend department. She really needs someone like Will or Francie who kept even a part of her life normal. Wish Will would come back.
will should deffinately come back but even then she doesn´t have a female friend to share the girl stuff with. so they would have to bring in someone new.

yeah, she needs some real friends, nothing against weis but he's close friends with vaughn too. it's just easier to talk to if your friends don't know vaughn.

The new friends look at it obvjectivly and say as advice to syd "Girl, just forget about him and find yourself a real man."

Back