Poor Syd

She needs someone, yeah. But on the brighter side, she knows her family much better now than when the show started.

i definitely agree. i miss the dynamic relationships she had with francie and will. and even dixon. but now that's all gone. :( francie's evil, will's in witness protection, and dixon's like a robot with no emotions...

the first season scenes where syd, francie, and will just hung out in the apartment. (like when they played cards, francie and will playing game and sydney goes: i'm going to kick your butt, francie and will making pancakes and putting chocolate chips in them, the halloween party... and even francie's surprise birthday party (even though that was in season 2.) we don't have that anymore.

and who misses syd's missions with dixon? they were great together. and there were memorable moments from their missions. (my headache and i are 1017... i speak 9 languages and techno is not one of them... i'm going shopping...) now dixon's the director and he and syd aren't close. :(

Francie was really good for Sydney. She should have someone like her again and she should keep her friendship with Will.

i know poor syd
i love weiss he's so cute and cuddle
but i agree syd needs francie or will
but she has carrie and marshall who can talk to her about normal stuff
and she has her daddy

yeah but she had a normal life besides her CIA stuff. now she just doesn´t have that. and she can´t just forget she´s an agent and do normal stuff.

The CIA has pretty much taken up all of her life. She should have some friends who aren't with the CIA and I think that Weiss is a cool guy too, but I don't think that Syd will grow really close to him.

I agree. Weis is nice and all but he won't be on syds side no matter what. he's vaughn's friend for a much longer time so he'll always put him first. Will should just come back already.

Back