Season 2 Poor Will

Does Marshall know Will is the source of the leak?

• Of Course! Marshall is supersmart if not superswank!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No...but he will by next episode!

• No...he thinks it's an ex-SD-6 agent still working for Sloane

• No...he think's it's a CIA agent.

• Too early to tell...truth takes time people!

• Don't know/other

• Total voters
OK guys...we all know Marshall figured out that someone had downloaded the Tuscany footage off the computer...but does he know who it was? Remember...he was talking to Will as Will got the fatal phone call from Francie. And what will Will do when he finds out!!!

I bet Marshall will figure it out soon. Then they'll be an investigation on Will. And then maybe they'll figure out about Freplica.

This is definitely how they will find out about freplica because they know how and when the breach happened and will knows he didnt do anything so he wont have anything to hide by telling them what really happened... as soon as he says francies name she will definitely be investigated and syd will probably be interviewed and then it will come out how weird francie has been acting... and the CIA guys are usually pretty smart and since they know the cloning program had been used before they will put 2 and 2 together... it will just be sad though because then sydney finds out and she will be so upset!!

:rolleyes: They'll probably trace the leak to Will's computer. :( But I think it will be Sydney who figures it out! At least she's got the brains and the reasoning power. All she may need is one clue.
OK writers let's give the heroine the words to figure it. :cool:

Too bad. Wasn't in Freplica who went through Will to hack and that's probably why next episode, Will will get blamed for it.

I don't think that Marshall knows, but I think that he will figure it out and then I think that they are going to find out about Evil Francie!

I think Marshall will figure it out, but he's going to tell Sydney, because he knows she's Wills friend THEN Sydney will probably take it from there. However, whether or not it will all take place in the next episode is problematical, knowing those darn writers.

I don't think Marshall knows, but he will find out soon ...

I am a little confused though ... the scene where Evil Francie calls Will and gets into the computer system ... did that happen some episodes ago also? or did they show the scene in the promos?

Why I am asking? well, I felt like "dejavu" all over when that was happening ... I don't remember seeing it on TV, promos or past episodes ...

Can someone explain? Am I dreaming of "Alias" too ...

There was a scene in an earlier episode (A Dark Turn) where Francie hypnotizes Will to get satellite codes off the computer which he used in his report...they didn't actually download anything off the network before this though!

Yeah, I remember the "hypnosis" ... but the scene with will and francie on the phone was really like I had seen it before ...

Maybe your dreams hacked the ALIAS archives and you were able to see the episode before the episode aired ;). Any insights for next time to share, Alias_Gay?

:rolleyes:
Quote from Alias Gay 3/31/03
I am a little confused though ... the scene where Evil Francie calls Will and gets into the computer system ... did that happen some episodes ago also? or did they show the scene in the promos?

I think you're dreaming. What did happen is Francie hypotized Will into going into the KH-11 satellite, then when he was in bed, again hypotized him into giving her the codes so Sloane could stop the CIA from following Irina. This time she did it thru the phone.

:rolleyes:
Quote from Alias Gay 3/31/03

Actually there was not a previous scene with Will at a computer. Francie just hypotized him for the KH-11 satellite image codes.

Yes, guys, I do remember the hipnosis scene ... I saw it too ...

Isn't it weird that I am actually saying that I did see that episode before, and now I am sure I didn't actually see it, before last night's episode.
Am I making any sense??? :thinking:

In the scene, Francie was actually asking about a soup recipe too ... so,
either I dreamt it or I saw it somewhere ... which is not the case.

And no, I didn't read the spoilers this time, neither Herc's review, so I am
pretty sure I didn't read about it either ...

Now I am more confused than ever ...

:redhair: Yeah, now I remember. Francie the good was talking about making soup (the long French one...Boullan...)and asked for some help or something...from either Syd or Will. That wasn't a dream. :rolleyes:

Back