Popular (Leslie Bibb, Carly Pope)

SpyDude

Cadet
HI Y'ALL!
I must say I was shocked about the fact that noone has started a topic about "Popular". Although many quite serious issues and problems are delt on the show I'll post this topic under comedies section. The show gives me quite a good laughs. The characters are brilliant and it's totally different from any other tv-show. I taped most of the epis when they aired on television, but yesterday I ordered season 1 and season 2 on DVD from amazon.com because I miss the show so much.(and LOVE) Probably the people who watched it when it aired know that the show was chancelled after season 2. The last epi of S2 left us with many questions.
Like what happened to Brooke and Nicole?
Who did Harrison choose?(Sam or Brooke)
What happened to Josh's and Lily's marriage?
What happened to Mary Cherry and B. Ho ?

You'll find the answers on this page. WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED ON POPUALR:
as announced by RYAN MURPHY?(Executive Producer)

http://www.tvtome.com/Popular/guide.html Scroll to the bottom of the page!

Here you go!!! This is not some fan fiction but the truth. Apparently if season 3 would have happened it would have been the last season because by the end of the 3rd season all of our beloved characters would have been already in their twenties. Anyway read it for yourself. (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Five thumbs up. And plz y'all. Everybody who used to watch and love the show write all your thoughts about popular here.

P.S. I know that probably most of the people have read about what "what would have happened on popular?" a long time ago. Posted it just in case.

We just got season one and two on dvd!!! The packaging is sooo nice! Right now I'm on the 4th episode on the 4th disc of the 1st season. I remembered watching random episodes when it was on TV. I'm having so much fun watching it on DVD! It's so good!!! I'm wondering why it got cancelled, did second season suck or something?

First season of Popular rocked, the second season was bizarre, but I still enjoyed it. I liked re-reading the "What would have happened on popular." :D

omg i just read what would have happened
HAHAHAH HOLY felgercarb hahah thats the most messed up thing ever AHAHAHAHH
im kinda pissed harrison chose brooke man - i wanted him to pick sam....
and mary chery and bho HAHAHAHA LMFAO i forgot bout that untill now
:rotflmao: that show was ridiculous but funny
i was always such a shipper for brook's dad and sam's mom :love: heheh

I used to watch that show..

There are reruns on Belgian tv currently but I can't watch 'cause it airs together with soccer on BBC (which my brother HAS to see :blink: )

I do know I cried with that show... like the time when Harrison was diagnosed with cancer and in the end Nicole saved his life donating her bonemorrow (i don't know how to write this, sorry :P)

Back