Portense was here....

My leg!

I imagine it is good and smelly by about now. I did use to enjoy taking bites out of it, but was afraid I would wind up eating the whole thing and it would be gone forever. Heh. If you see Nikkira tell her she still has about 5000 plat worth of my old gear and it had best be in good condition. I only owe back rent for about 6+ years. :D

I'm not playing as Telnavare anymore, but I still frequent Elanthia. I haven't seen Nikki in while, but I'll be sure to pester her when I do. :smiley:

Are you thinking of picking up where you left off in DR with Hero's Journey? Thought about character classes? Might we see Portense the Paladin-esque Warrior/Cleric walking Elanthia once more?

This is a great HJ community. I hope you stick around.

*shakes your leg at you*

Will the Botolf worshipping Dark Paladin arise from the grave...

Hard to say. Not sure this game will make it, but I do pay attention to whats being developed. With the death grip WoW has on the adventure based gaming community, Simu will have to do it right to be successful. They will need to stick with their core traits that make them successful. I believe those to be a non static environment where the players can influence the outcome of events, GM run events, and ongoing robust storylines. If they miss on even one of those characteristics, in my mind, the game would be nothing but a watered down version of WoW with less funding and, currently, poorer graphics.

We shall see what will come. Off to train brawling with my gerbils! :D

Back