Possible Connor sighting?

Spoilerslayer.com says its still speculation but the next Joss Whedon episode will be episode 15 during Feb sweeps. Their is a role in it involving a young man 17-19 named Scott. Spoilerslayer says they are hearing rumors that Scott is Connor.

If its true im uber excited. First Lindsey, then Cordy, Now Connor, hell lets bring back Jasmine just for kicks. :P

Man, we just got rid of the little creep!! What's next, a special two-part episode guest-starring Dawn and Riley?

C'mon Connor did go through a lot. I think Darla go the closest to making him a nice guy but "b****-cordy" screwed it up. I really hated jasmine but you can't deny she was an interesting big bad.

I can't wait till Spike meets him. Spike would be his crazy "uncle".

Azalea said:
Man, we just got rid of the little creep!! What's next, a special two-part episode guest-starring Dawn and Riley?
i agree with you completely! i hate conner. he was an ugly isiot! dawn was annoying and riley, would you shrink a little? !!!!

i hope conner doesn't come back. i don't want jasmin back either.

I thought his farewell episode was very well done. Who wasnt feeling amazingly bad for Angel as he let go of his son. I thought connor was no doubt annoying but important to Angel's character.

amisha said:
Azalea said:
Man, we just got rid of the little creep!!  What's next, a special two-part episode guest-starring Dawn and Riley?
i agree with you completely! i hate conner. he was an ugly isiot! dawn was annoying and riley, would you shrink a little? !!!!

i hope conner doesn't come back. i don't want jasmin back either.
I, too, agree. I absolutely HATE Connor. And Dawn and Riley.... *bleck*

I personally like Connor, he was, i think, the singulary most unfairly treated characters in the universe. I mean first Holtz, then Cordy, then Jasmine he never stood a chance. His attitude really pissed me off and it took a long time for me to warm up to him but he could have been a really interesting character and it could have been fun to see him try and interact with people his own age.