Possible dream coming true?

My brothers girlfriends brothers friend works at EA Games up here in Burnabey British Columbia and he said it was fine if I got a tour with my brother to check out there stuff. Since I am looking into being an animator they said that they would give me full hands experiance on that kind of stuff. Also that guy has some links at Bungie and they also said it was fine if I got a tour. So my brother cut me a deal if I get a passport by August he will take me to Seattle to get a tour. I personally think once I see Chad Armstrong or Luke Timmins I'm going to die.

i'll make sure to take pictures for all to enjoy and mabye a video if they let me xD

Well i was going to say yes until you said with a cherry on top cuz i dont wanna bring cherry man with me, ewwwwww.But sure if you buy a plane ticket to canada for sure.

You dont need to purchase a plane ticket here then seattle only here cause my brothers driving me to seattle its only a 2 hour drive.

Holy sh*t I was right its 2 hours and 5 minutes and I just guessed holy felgercarb xD

Back