Season 3 Possible Episode 3 Title

It could be Jack, Irina, Syd, Sloane and Sark. They had that evil ring thing going before so maybe jack and syd will "catch up" with them.

It has to be a family reunion, it is all shown on the cover of season 2.

It would be nice to see a reunion of syd and vaughn, get rid of the wife within the first 3 episodes, but very unlikely to happen.

Another reunion is Irina, Sloane and Sark. i've read that sloane turns good, but there is always that dark side to him.

The main question i would like to know is how did syd turn up in Hong Kong?
Was it by plane or boat?

oh that would be cool....but i hate speculating already ep 3 when the season premiere hasn't even been shown because that'll probably change all of our opinions...

Roz said:

It would be nice to see a reunion of syd and vaughn, get rid of the wife within the first 3 episodes, but very unlikely to happen.

Another reunion is Irina, Sloane and Sark. i've read that sloane turns good, but there is always that dark side to him.

Was it by plane or boat?
Mrs. FRIKIN vaughn has a 6 year contract with jj :( my life is over :angry:

freelancer1 said:
freelancer26 said:
i think syd and vaughn will be reunited as a couple
i dont think they will cause they hired that george girl. i think it will be the reunion of syd, irina, and jack
You can always hope. Who knows maybe his wife will end up being someone like Irena, and pretend to die. :woot:

It's most likely a reunion between Syd Jack and Irina. Or it could be Syd and Sloane.

Whether it's official or not, the title still has something to do witht he episode, so it's all relavent

Maybe syd actually goes to a high school reunion.......it's bin a couple of years now.

I reckon it's probably her mother, as we know Irina isn't gonna be in every single Alias episode.

freelancer26 said:
Roz said:

Was it by plane or boat?
Maybe she's splits up with Vaughn because she sees how him and Syd love each and then sticks around as Syd's friend or that person in the workplace you don't like because they try to make your life hell.... or maybe she turns evil and like marries Sark or something :D lets keep that thinking positive ^_^

yah, my guess is that Irina shows up in this ep. well, maybe not for us cause she might be in the first 2 eps, but reunites with Sydney. either that or maybe she reunites with the real Francie (please let me dream) or more realistically, Allison. or Will. cause he's said to not be in every ep this season, so maybe he doesn't show until the 3rd show. cause he's in witness protection now. so it's possible he couldn't come right away.

Alias_bestthingsinceslicedcheese said:
freelancer26 said:
Roz said:

Was it by plane or boat?
Maybe she's splits up with Vaughn because she sees how him and Syd love each and then sticks around as Syd's friend or that person in the workplace you don't like because they try to make your life hell.... or maybe she turns evil and like marries Sark or something :D lets keep that thinking positive ^_^
Darn Right! Maybe Mrs. Vaughn will be the toilet cleaner. Sorry, that was harsh. But I'm mad at her. Don't mess with Syd! :smiley:

Back