Season 3 Possible Episode 3 Title

i feel like a loser :confused: cause i'm asking this question but i've heard the references to 47 in the past. What is the meaning in the show? I don't get it!

I hope it's the Bristow family that reunites, but it doesn't seem likely that Lena Olin will be back so soon. Maybe she reunites with just Jack? Or Sloane? Some of you probably already know who she sees in the first 2 episodes from reading spoilers, so you'd have a much better idea than I do.

Of course, I suppose it's just deluded wishful thinking to hope that Sydney and Vaughn would be "reuniting" so soon, but we can always hope, can't we? ;)

I expect that Sydney will be seeing CIA people before this episode.
;)

I think Sydney, Irina and Jack will reunite. It probably wouldn't be Sydney Vaughn because there is no point in making a hudge cliffhanger, breaking them up and just put them back together in 3 episodes (It would be nice if Sydney and Vaughn got back together though)

ok going against what most people have said and this is probrably because i am obsessed with the v/s thing i think it will be a syd vaughn reunion but that is jus me

Alias_Freak said:
I think Sydney, Irina and Jack will reunite. It probably wouldn't be Sydney Vaughn because there is no point in making a hudge cliffhanger, breaking them up and just put them back together in 3 episodes (It would be nice if Sydney and Vaughn got back together though)
i know that this is very off topic but it you looks at alias_freak 's avatar with the picture from that episode. well is the lady in that episode pertraying syds mom lena olin?? because it doesn't look like her

freelancer1 said:
well is the lady in that episode pertraying syds mom lena olin?? because it doesn't look like her
No, that's from the first season. Ms Olin hadn't been cast, and they had a younger actress playing the younger Irina.
;)

Back