Season 5 Possible Season 5 Spoiler

Despite what others think, the more I watch Season 3 the more fond I am of Melissa George. She took what was given to her and did it well, and that makes me energetic that if she does come back it will also be good and hopefully better since I think Season 4's writing has improved from 3's.

So, I say, come back Lauren!

(Ooh, Sydney & Nadia against Lauren & Allison, or Lauren & Sark? Oh the possibilities!)

No No No No No No ... how many shots did she get??? didn't she fall through that whole??? no, let her stay dead please ...

She is a great actress, but her character was done with ... ;)

From reading that article it sounds like the Lauren part was speculation from the interviewer. Of course JJ would go along with it to male us all worry, but I really hope it's not true. MG is really busy with movies and the whole "death has an unspecific definition" thing could apply to any number of characters besides the Cow. (Maybe he got spymommy to come back for more than just the finale?)

I could see Melissa George coming back as a different character, but I don't see the use to have Lauren around unless it is to bug Sydney. There is no way that Vaughn would ever give her the time of day. So he is safe.

lol after reading that, it sounded like JJ was just trying to be nice to an overzealous journalist. ;)

The reason i hated Lauren's character in season three was because she was vaughn's wife, and im sure many can agree. But if she does come back i think she would be a great villian to be partnered with Sark. As long as she goes no where near Vaughn im fine with her coming back. :D

vaughnlover22 said:
The reason i hated Lauren's character in season three was because she was vaughn's wife, and im sure many can agree. But if she does come back i think she would be a great villian to be partnered with Sark. As long as she goes no where near Vaughn im fine with her coming back. :D
[post="1330133"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Couldn't say it better (y)

First off, I don't think they would bring her back. I actually think they know better than that by now. However, she could be a good villian as Vaughnlover mentioned, but I kind of think the only reason the writers would even have her there is to mess with Vaughn in some way, which, can I just say he has been through enough already. I mean, we could write the list to end all lists of ways to mess with a character and nearly all of it has been done to Vaughn. Enough already! She's dead, leave her dead. Please! Anyway, I thought they showed her body in that one scene just so there would be no confusion.

oh god no!!! lol she can't come back! she's one of the reason i didn't like season 3! :( i have nothing against melissa though, i think shes a great actress, but her character just made me hate season 3 (n)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the world is comin 2 an end. I just can't deal with Lauren being on the show unless she was there with only 1 puropse. Being a villion and not a s/v destroyer. Not tht i think that Vaughn would forgive her or anything but it could still possibly cause friction. Bringing back memories for Sydney.

Can't they just let someone die 4 once. We saw her body it showed it unless they r goin 2 pull off an Elektra I don't think they could, well at least I hope they can't! :smiley:

JenFanatic said:
Despite what others think, the more I watch Season 3 the more fond I am of Melissa George.  She took what was given to her and did it well, and that makes me energetic that if she does come back it will also be good and hopefully better since I think Season 4's writing has improved from 3's.

So, I say, come back Lauren!

(Ooh, Sydney & Nadia against Lauren & Allison, or Lauren & Sark? Oh the possibilities!)
[post="1328469"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i agree that george did pretty well with the role she was given, and as an actress i like her. the reason most people hated lauren was because of the whole s&v thing (obviously) and just the whole context of s3 after the greatness of s2.
however i also agree that she was shot a hell of a lot of times, and therefore, to retain at least some thread of reality- should stay dead ^_^

Back