Season 5 Possible Season 5 Spoiler

Seriously? JJ has said that like a billion times. And the only time she came back was as a corpse.

Have you guys noticed? JJ doesn't write any episodes, barely. This means that the writers run the stories by him, he's not the one writing the scripts. Do you get what I mean? I'm not saying that JJ's powerless now, I'm just saying he's not fully in control either...

i thikn he's putting a lot more time into lost i guess i understand because it's new and gets a lot of attention but hey! there's still a huge following for alias too! ;)

I know that most of us who watched Alias season 3 (including me) don't want Lauren back because she was a character we all hated. My personal opinion though is that she is a character put into the show because the writers and JJ wanted another character that we, the audience, loved to hate. I think they did a good job because guess what, most of us do hate her. After all it wouldn't be that bad having Lauren back. I think we all secretly love to hate her and thats why we dont want her back. Maybe I'm wrong...who knows.

Well, we thought Allison Doren was dead. Perhaps Lauren is not completely dead, but frozen or something. Maybe Sark's going to revive Lauren with that magic Rambaldi formula that the Covenant used on Allison. Or perhaps Melissa George isn't returning as Lauren but as someone who looks like her. You never know. Personally, I loved Lauren. She was great as a villain. It's not like she'd get in between Syd and Vaughn this time. Furthermore, if having her back means getting Sark back into the picture, I say bring 10 Lauren's back. I

She has to be dead.. especially now when we have seen her body.. and no more of that lame project helix please.. it's enough with 1 person.. please let her stay dead.

I wouldn't really mind Lauren being back for an episode, but I'm not really sure what her purpose would be. If she came back to tell Sydney more things she didn't know, I'm all for it. (I love learning those "classified" secrets that are never classified to the right people.) I thought she was a good villain; my mother hated her because she was Vaughn's wife. Personally, the way Vaughn treated Sydney in Season 3 turned me off the S/V ship; they've also been really callous to each other this season, so I'm really not too happy with the proposal. Anyway, I just went off on a tangent. I hated Lauren when I first watched Season 3, but I had only watched all the episodes when she was evil. When I watched the start of Season 3, I didn't hate her as much. I could see how she could become evil; the organization she worked for followed a cause she just couldn't believe. So, she found someone who had a cause that she could believe in. It just happened to be The Covenant. But, hey, if she was going to turn against the government, she might as well do it in a way that counted, right? Anyway, I'd kind of like to see her back, but just for a bit in one episode. Without the Vaughn-torture.

i dont' think that they'll bring her back. but if they do, there shouldn't be any vaughn angst over it. yea she betrayed him and all, but he should've gotten over it by now. let's not turn him into a Sloane-never-give-up-a-grudge-clone

Honestly...Since I have been reading fanfic and rewatching season 3, I've grown quite fond of Lauren. I wouldn't mind having Lauren come back...with Sark of course. I still despise Lauren/Vaughn. *shudders*

I agree with you. The more that I have watched season 3 the more that I actually liked Melissa. I guess though that I am hopless romantic because I would love for Vaughn and Sid to have their happy ending. I liked season 4 so I can only wait till the new season to see whats up.

I'am sorry I think it would be interesting to have her come back from the dead! Vaughn stays confused in my opinoin, now lets just think about the guy, the last time Sid lost her memory he was so "faithful" he went out and marry some one elese Sid really needs to think about this guy! I mean most women would have LEFT him in a NewYork!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sydney vaughn29 said:
I read somewhere that there is "a reason Lauren is frozen".  Darn it all right to heck.  Just stay dead!!!  Let Sid and Vaughn be happy :smiley:
[post="1362246"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
No!! if this is true i would be SOSOSOSO MAD!!!!!
s/v dont need this!

Back