Season 5 Possible Season 5 Spoiler

yo..omg you never kno wut is going to happen on this show. thats wut i luv about it haha! i dont care if she comes back or not it'd be interesting if she did but ..syd n vaughn wut happened it season 3 was too painful to wach. i know you all agree. but who knows...

Lauren should not come back from the dead. Vaughn shot her like five times in the chest nobody could have survived that. I just think that she should stay dead. Since now we just found out that it wasn't an accident that Sydney came to see Vaughn in the pilot episode of season 1 and the car crash, OH MY GOODNESS! Did J. J. Abrams and the writers have to do that to Sydney and Vaughn. That was just terrible.

I hated Lauren, but in a good way! I hated her because she was so darn good at being bad!! I just knew she was going to be bad from the moment I saw her and I wanted to hate her, and I did because she was keeping my two sweeties apart, but she was a good character.

Not sure I want her back though, I just don't think JJ will go there again, unless it was for a recap or dream sequence.

I doubt Lauren is coming back.... cuz when MG was on Jimmy Kimmel she mentioned doing that frozen scene and how they shot a scene with her opening her eyes.... but they never used that scene, they just left her dead so she said she doubts she'll be back

the only thing i genuinely disliked about melissa george's character was this look she got on her face, its this weird pout that really was not fantastic. oh, and that after syd and vaughn got back from almost dying in korea (in crossings) all she did was slowly walk up and hug him. i'd have totally like, jumped into someones arms that i was married to and had gone missing. especially because in that episode, she was at least supposed to look remorseful over what she had done (when she was looking at the picture of the two of them).
oh. and as we know, appearances aren't everything on alias. we saw A body that looked like lauren reed. project helix would be a little much since they used it for bringing lena olin back, but that doesn't mean it won't happen. different technologies (like cryogenics or some weird alias technology they invent) could also explain it. personally, i'm hoping she comes back in dream sequences or flashbacks.

I love Melissa George and dont' even mind her character that much, but after seeing Vaughn act the way he did in Season 3, and after having like seven million characters come back to life...it just wouldn't be right having her back.

the only way they should bring her back is if Sark finds some sort of resurrection rambaldi device. otherwise, i say "NO!" as much as i love her, and don't mind her "fishface", she still shouldn't come back as a helix or something lame like that.

I can't syop thinking about the pssibility of Lauren returning. I wnat her 2 but I don't want her to. I want her 2 becasue she is an awseome villian and added something good 2 the show but then I don't want her 2 beause Vaughn will go crazy and starting burning down houses.....again!

~Andrea

undercover_spy said:
I can't syop thinking about the pssibility of Lauren returning. I wnat her 2 but I don't want her to. I want her 2 becasue she is an awseome villian and added something good 2 the show but then I don't want her 2 beause Vaughn will go crazy and starting burning down houses.....again!

~Andrea
[post="1399794"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

As long as he has Sydney (which he might not after the felgercarb he pulled in the car :angry: ) I think he'll be fine even if she did come back.

Despite that, I don't want Lauren to come back. I have nothing against Melissa George, and the only problem I had with Lauren was that she was in Vaughn and Sydney's way. Someone needs to stay dead, and if they do come back to life, find cool ways to do it, not some cheesy, cloning thing *caugh* Irina *caugh*

NO WAY!!! This better not be true or I'll be so mad :angry: !!! I hate Lauren Reed and her whole thing she had with Vaughn. It was just totally innoying knowing she was working with Sark and that Vaughn didn't know it!!! :angry:

I dont want lauren back I just think that would complicate the show. And if one more person comes back from the dead i'm gonna freak out. The only way they could bring her back would be if they had oh my god i'm gonna say it "Doubled her"!

I agree i hope they don't bring Lauren back!!!! But if they do i wouldn't be surprised if she was taking that medication Allison was that heals gun wounds.

Back