Season 5 Possible Spoiler

I heard a big rumor from an inside source that sometime in Season 4 Gina Torres will return to reprise her role as Anna Espinosa

:angry: OMG! :angry: I HATED ANNA! Sydney always managed to beat her... but i hope she doesn't return! I love the show, but I get really into it when I'm watching! Anna's scary... she's real competition, not to mention how much she hates Sydney! Remember the episodes about "the box" Anna was in those, she also had some more roles in the first season! xoxo! :D :redhair: :smiley:

i'm not very fond of Anna but i wouldn't mind bringing her back. except i'm getting irritated with the fact that most of the new/returning characters are baddies.

Um...
<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->Keep in mind that Anna "died" in the game.<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->
But anything is possible.

ReaperMason said:
Um...
<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->Keep in mind that Anna "died" in the game.<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->
But anything is possible.
Yeah, i thought that as well, but it's alias, who knows! :ermm:

hmmmm... that'd be interesting. anna's a rambaldi follower and plus she kinda disappeared cuz gina was on firefly. but fox cancelled that. may be good may be bad - we'll s ee.

Back