Season 5 Possible Spoiler...

Alias06

Cadet
I have no idea where this "document" came from. I was in the forum where people where asking what was the significance of the highlighted letters in the epides. Then a really random post said that a group of fans broke the code. The code, i guess, fabricated the words to a document. When i read this "document" it reminded me about what an Alias magazine had said. It was about season four: it said something to the effect of "calling all senior offcials....must meet....project has been compromised..." I can't specifically remember...but i bet yall do. Here is the link that that guy/girl provided...the "code" document.

SECRET DOCUMENT

This may be old...i will leave that up to you guys to decipher and speculate! HAVE FUN!

Interesting. I noticed at the end a carbon copy was sent to Sloane. Makes you wonder what's up & it refers to "the mole" as being a he. Makes me think Jack might have something to do with it considering what happened at the end of Season 3.

It's gotta be project Xmas or something. i mean a few agents have distinguished htemselves. I'm assuming they are talking about Sydney, and maybe Nadia?

those are good ideas. I was thinking along the same lines, especially with Project xmas and all. Considering Jacks strange appearance at the end of season 3 and his involvement with project xmas he may be turning out to be a mole in either the cia or he might be in the coventent. who knows...only jj.

SPECULATION. NOT SPOILER. BELOW.

I think that Jack worked for cia but was a double agent pretending to work for covenent. Jack had secret documents about sydneys birth information. Syd was a product of rambaldi. she was not Irinas daughter, nor jacks nor sloanes. This is how it jack new sloane was not her father. During his time "working" for covenent Lauren discovered the documents because of her involvement there. This also explains why sark wanted sydney to work with him so much in season 2.

Jack didnt want lauren to reveal this info to syd and so he told vaughn to kill lauren, but used the excuse that she had betrayed vaughn.This did not work and lauren was still alive. During the final scenes of season 3 when lauren is shot she tries to bargan for her life by telling syd about the documents. Lauren thinks her life may be spared. Syd shoots her anyways. Katya was there for covenent to prevent syd from finding out about documents by killing syd. Jack realises his plans have failed to prevent syd finding documents and so he turns up where he knows syd will. He confronts her by saying, "You were never supposed to find those." duh duh duh duh...

I have no idea whether this is right..its some ideas. Most things fit. some things need to be worked out but tell me what you think.
;) :smiley:

very interesting. it obviously has something to do with project christmas but i'm really wondering about the mole thing.

Here's my speculation:

On the season 3 DVD, there's a deleted scene during the last episode where Dixon tells Syd that Vaughn's medical tests showed evidence of psychological programming. Dixon implied that Lauren had used it on him, but what if it was from earlier? Like when he was a child? Maybe his father used project christmas on him as well. Or it could be that Lauren did it as a fail-safe, if she were to die, something would be triggered in Vaughn, and he would carry on her work, being a mole in the CIA, but loyal to the Covenant.

This reminds me of a web clue that surfaced during Season One's web puzzle. I'm not saying this is the same memo, but if not, it's very similar to one they used then. Just thought I'd mention it.

I saw this a long time ago...I dont think its related 2 S4 , I think its related 2 S2, but then again...mayb not! :D

This is OLLLLDDDD, from like March 2002. It went along w/ an online web hunt that was driven by the events in the show. The hunt was organized by the Alias crew. Once again, this has nothing to do with the show anymore...the document was used as the ending (the players were 'recruited' sort of, and this document terminates that project ;) )

Sorry about that...i just wanted to post the document just in case it had something to do with SEASON 4. I just wanted to help out the spoiler hound's craving for spoilers! LOL!

Old it may be, but i think ~*Sydney_Bristow*~ has some really good ideas there.

They would definately make me go OH MY GOD and probably faint if they happened on S4- esp the Syd not being Jack/Irina's child, but a project of rambaldi- that would be HARSH!!!

but great ideas- i love them!!

I just want to know whats black out???HMMMM. i think it has to do with project Christmas becuse Slone know about that. And who are the other names after Sloans name??? That very funny about michael!!!LOL
Sandy05 :P

^^ IT WAS PART OF A GAME! It didn't have any effect on the show, and there's nothing you can try to fill in the words with to get something that can give you inside scoop because there is nothing there.

Sorry if I sound sort of irate it's just....I already clarified but spec still went on

UncoveringAlias we all got the point when you posted that it was "OLLLLDDDD, from like March 2002". People are just speculating...which last time i checked...it was ok to do. Plus, all they are doing is extending on what has been stated as fact in the past couple of seasons....like Project Christmas. I am not trying to sound "irrate", but these people are just having FUN and are EXPRESSING THEIR OPINIONS!!! :D

Back