Politics Possible terrorism in Moscow

But were talking about russia here....I mean maybe there covering it up? Lying so they dont have to accept help? Umm I've got more reasons just cant think...but I dont think it's a coincidence....just they dont want to start a riot

It's not because it's Russia, why do people have think different when it's about this country ? The Cold War ended a while ago. Ok Poutine is a bad guy (but is he worse than Bush ? Seriously ?! :lol: )

Maybe for now it can be good to lie. I don't know. The population has of course the right to know.

Eh I think he's the same as bush lol...but you gotta think is it wise to tell the country that's it's getting hit by terrorists? I mean you should have seen 9-11

Sophie said:
Or March 11 ;) Aznar who says it's the ETA again :P What a joke ! :lol:
[post="977551"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Considering the fact that they were under the belief that ETA was responsible at the time it wasn't exactly a joke.

Go to Russia before you make judgements like that. Putin is as corrupt as they come. The Russian government recently came out on the top of a list of the most corrupt in the world. Putin puts on a good public face, and this proves how easy it is to fool people.

Yes, the Cold War ended. But the corruption didn't.

Frogboy_Lives said:
Considering the fact that they were under the belief that ETA was responsible at the time it wasn't exactly a joke.
[post="977628"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Consider the fact that Aznar didn't want to admit it was Al-Qaeda (sp?) only because he was "scared" of the population's reaction.

@Street_Soldier : Poutine is probably smarter than Bush, ok for that, but he had made killed a lot of people. So it's kinda the same result.

Well, this whole situation isn't vrey reassuring when I fly over Russia (and the Middle East) a few times a year. I also pass through Colombo (the capital of Sri Lanka) a few times a year, and there have been a lot of suicide bombers there in the last few months.

Natalia said:
Somebody has clamied responsibility for it, and there has been evidence found, so now we know it was a terrorist act.
[post="978795"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I heard that too... they found fragments of a bomb on one of the planes and I guess an Islamic group has taken responsibility and claims they did it because of muslims being killed in Chechnyan (sp.?) camps....

Back