Post a picture of you.

Xblood you have just removed almost every single sterotype I had about black athletes being gamers.

First off, I've never known an african american that plays games. And then you also scare the felgercarb out of me, and could break me in half also?! So not fair! Just don't beat me in Hero's Journey haha!

Alright. Here I am. And if any of you say I look like I'm about to repeat Columbine I swear I'll go ninja on you. :Ph34r:

Picture001.jpg

Me.jpg

And here is my good half dog, half panda pal, Riley.

Riley.jpg

As long as he doesn't become the Reggie Bush of MMO's. I mean, you fellas are already athletic gods (and singers), now you're going to become the god of games too. First sports, then entertainment, then our women, now games! I'm telling you, it's payback for us frail white nerds stealing the land from the native americans. White man down! White man down! We're losing cyber-space!

Xblood, yer the man! You even break down the "gamer" stereotype more than I do. I mean, I've played sports all my life, I'm a sports freak (just ordered my NFL Sunday Ticket), I LOVE video games and love to read & write....but I'm not black.

You should get a nod for the Gatorade Cyber Athlete of the year award!

PS: Speaking of...I'm not even gay and I'd marry Reggie Bush! He's just that good. Of course I could be bias since I'm a HUGE Saints fan.

Well I don't have any recent pictures, you may be able to find me by doing a google search for Simucon Ozimael though... just imagine me without the pink hair and missing about 50 lbs.

Czi

EDIT: Just after I posted that I did the search myself and found more of me than I even knew was out there... even posts about me on the message boards. HAHA

2005 simucon pictures I had purple hair, 2003 it was pink... maybe I'll dye it again this year for Unofficialcon if my job will let me... What color?

well lol wowser :smiley: i dont know what to say and i leave my phone side all the time i hate that phone... its 2 years old time for a new 1.. and i told you i want to be a legand in heros journey :D already building up my rep.. dont get me wrong now i do play madden and stuff J E T S Jets Jets Jets fan all the way curtis martin is a god :smiley:....reading.. i dont do much lol :smiley: only when i have to.

J E T S Jets Jets Jets fan all the way curtis martin is a god.

Hah, he's old enough to be one that's for sure. Hope he can stay healthy. You got some nice backs behind him though. Blalock wasn't bad in KC so hope he can keep it going. And Leon Washington could be a nice pickup for you if he gets some reps.

I love Chad Pennington, but who knows how his shoulder will be. They keep talking about Pennington and Ramsey battling it out for starter, but honestly I'd take Clemens over Ramsey any day. You guys could use a reciever, that's for sure.

Originally posted by deathmetal+May 20 2006, 07:42 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (deathmetal @ May 20 2006, 07:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-HJ-Royce@May 19 2006, 07:33 AM
And my favorite picture taken at E3 this year is....

Me and BFG
Is that Chewbacca standing next to you? [/b][/quote]

That is called a Ghillie suit.

Article Taken from howstuffworks.com

Goto Goggle, type in "Ghillie Suit" and press images as well for more examples.

If you've ever seen a sniper on the news or in a film, then you have probably noticed that unsettling, half-man, half-shrubbery appearance. That is thanks to a ghillie suit. The point of the ghillie suit is to make a sniper disappear into his surroundings.

The word ghillie is an old Scottish term for a special kind of game warden. Ghillies were tasked with protecting the game on their Lord's lands. From time to time, the ghillies would stalk the game by hiding in the grass and lying perfectly still. They would wait for unsuspecting deer to amble by and then leap out and grab it with their bare hands. Ghillies would then haul their prize back to the keep so the Lord could shoot it in the castle courtyard in a “mock hunt.”

Nothing in nature has perfectly straight lines, so equipment like rifles and antennas often betray concealed positions. To counter this, snipers also make little ghillie suits for their rifles.

Soldiers are trained to keep their eyes peeled for strange things in their surroundings that could represent a threat. The human form is one of the most recognizable shapes in nature. Snipers, spotters, and trained observers all look for color and contour when trying to spot an enemy in the brush or other terrain. Ghillie suits help the sniper to break up his outline, hide straight lines in his gear and blend his overall color with the surroundings. "With a good ghillie suit," Army Ranger Sniper explains, "you could hide in a yard and people wouldn't be able to see you."

And my favorite picture taken at E3 this year is....

Me and BFG

Wow, suits you well. I'd totally believe you were a Sgt or something in the army. I think it's the mustache that does it. A cop or army soldier! Yar!

Ghillie...that's such a great word. I used to wear one all the time on Delta Force 2 and Delta Force LW. Frosty should be pretty familiar with that :smiley: I put one on once at an exibit...blah, they are hot.

Originally posted by frostydf2@May 12 2006, 05:19 AM
Xblood you have just removed almost every single sterotype I had about black athletes being gamers.

First off, I've never known an african american that plays games. And then you also scare the felgercarb out of me, and could break me in half also?! So not fair! Just don't beat me in Hero's Journey haha!
He's probably in the NHL too.

Eh, I give in. Here's me being all fancy heading out the door to college graduation a week and a half ago. Sun in the eyes really gives ya this pleasant squint. Oh yeah :blink:

Back