Post a picture of you.

Here's a picture of myself. I'm going crazy, pretty sure this was a week before finals, kinda like... the day before everything and their mother was due.

Soon enough I'll wreck this thread with my picture.

I just haven't felt like trying to take one that I don't look horrible in. It's really sad how unphotogenic I am.

Originally posted by Morneblade@May 25 2006, 04:03 AM
And me "working"
DSC00108.jpg
Hahah that is wiiicked, I so know the feeling.
Man I miss gig'ing, been way too long :blink: .

Great pic man, is like the 'action shot' for musos hehe.

As for me, haha, doubt it.
I don't have a pic that I don't look normal and boring in anyways.

Oh wait.. hmm... i have a pic of me in white robes (or something similar), bearded and hair grown out, in India, sitting playing sitar.. Now.. if I can find that, that'd be one worth posting haha.

Hallo!

Don't think I've introduced myself. I'm not much of a forum poster. I am a forum lurker though! =)

I'm Shyra, 21, and have been playing games since I was little!

MMORPGs I've played/beta tested:
The Realm
Asheron’s Call 1 & 2
Everquest
Anarchy Online
City of Heroes
Dark Age of Camelot
Final Fantasy XI
Guild Wars
EVE Online
Lineage II
Maple Story
MU Online
Martial Heroes
Ragnarok Online
Rakion
ROSE Online
Shadowbane
Star Wars Galaxies
The Matrix Online
The Sims Online
Ultima Online
World of Warcraft
EverQuest II
Horizons
The Chronicles of Spellborn
Dungeons & Dragons Online

Currently playing: WoW (60 rogue, 60 warrior, working on priest 56)
Currently Beta Testing: The Chronicles of Spellborn
and owning Guitar Hero for Playstation 2!

Here's me when I went to New York in May 2006 to visit a friend:
cameralook.jpg

Lake George, NY:
View.jpg

And here's some some artsy pics that I took when I went to NYC:
ec22694a.jpg

a31ebd76.jpg

DSC01533.jpg

DSC01539.jpg

Omgush, am I the first female poster for pics?! :eek:

WHERE MY WOMEN AT?!

Oedipial

And me "working"

Hahah that is wiiicked, I so know the feeling.
Man I miss gig'ing, been way too long :blink: .

Great pic man, is like the 'action shot' for musos hehe.

As for me, haha, doubt it.
I don't have a pic that I don't look normal and boring in anyways.

Oh wait.. hmm... i have a pic of me in white robes (or something similar), bearded and hair grown out, in India, sitting playing sitar.. Now.. if I can find that, that'd be one worth posting haha.
That would be awewome!

And Oedipial, I think we have at least a couple ladies here, I know that Eve is one, good luck getting her pic up here though, hehe ;)

And another working pic, heh.

Jon-ESP.png

Originally posted by HJ-Royce@May 19 2006, 07:33 AM
And my favorite picture taken at E3 this year is....

Me and BFG
Ahhh I'll have to upload the one I took w/ them. You didn't get one with the Conan girl did ya? neener neener neener

This is one of my favorite pics of all time. I got it in Santa Monica while I was out there for E3. I'm on the left and my friend Dan (the guy I'm looking at) told me I should dance. I kept telling him that we were in a bar and not a club and that no one else was dancing. So finally, after listening to him ----- for 30 minutes about how I should be dancing, I decided to dance with him and try to embarrass him. Well, one of my other friends decided it'd be a good time to snap a picture. The best part is the guy on the right (whom we did NOT know) thought it'd be a great time to jump in front of the camera in sheer delight! This is the result:

Thanks for the info, but this was a friend's pic . I'm still catching up with the 21st century ...digital camera is next thing on my list...after I upgrade from my 56k dial up :blink:

Zee you are the goofiest person I know now. I would love to have a beer with you one day.

Back