Post a picture of you.

The Daax said:
Mine! *snatches Navarre's potato head figures*

Hmm... I had better hide those Mr. Potato Heads from Frosty before he tries to hump em. :smiley: Of course, I shouldn't line up with them like that... I sure as hell don't want him mistaking me for a potato. Homey don't swing that way. Ok... this is spiraling quickly out of control. g'bye.

We have a lot of new people here at the boards.

Buck up, little campers. Be brave! Let's see some pics. :D

Me, my son and my Father-in-Law...

Why the Brazil T-Shirt? I might be a 40 year old white boy from Mississippi, but not only can I appreciate The beautiful Game, but I can still play it.

Me... and one of my two cats. This one is Graham.

grayrobrq1.jpg

That makes me giggle, Dirk :D

I'm the girl in the red, the crazy girl is my friend Erica. This is from Spring Break last year so it's fairly recent, I'm sure Rob could post more recent ones of me ;)

9994310d.jpg

Oh man, you came out OK... when I paintballed, I was seriously black and blue all over my torso. The place we were at were running "hot" guns that were seriously overpowered. It would have gotten quite dangerous, actually. I took one shot to the scalp that bled pretty profusely, too.

Heres a little thing that has been bothering me. Is it "Paintballling" or "Playing paintball" ? I see the first like basketballing or baseballing. Just doesn't seem correct. (Then again you don't go and play bowl.)

Back