post phase one

Waking up sydney rolled over in the very unfamiliar but very comftorable bed
looking over at vaughn who was already awake and staring at sydney caused all the memories of last night to flood back

**FLASHBACK

After the long overdue kiss they finally broke apart
"hey vaughn we really should go" sydney said resting her head on his chest
"I imagine you want to spend no more time here" he commented
"yeah, is my dad going to be ok?" she asked stil a little shocked from the kiss but she knew it was right
"yeah he is already on his way to a hospital" vaughn comforted they were already on their way of of the door both in each others arms very happy
Stepping in the black van they got confronted by weiss
"hey you guys know that for spys your not very alert" he joked
"hey come on" vaughn said glaring at weiss
"ohh sorry an didn't mean to break up the love fest ill go" he said tapping vaughn on the shoulder
"by the way nice after shave" weiss teased
"sorry" vaughn apologized
The short ride back to Langley where they would be breifed consisted of more kissing and a couple words exchanged but not many
"Um hey sorry to interupt again, but I don't think Devlin and Langley would be pleased to see vaughn walk in with you all over him" he commented
"fine" vaughn said wiping some lip gloss off his face"
They parked the car and walked into the L.A. headquarters

"Well Agent Bristow, I think that your breifing can wait you have already been through enough tonight so take a few days off and get some rest" Devlin kindly offered which took both vaughn and sydney by surprise
"same for you and weiss" he said looking at vaughn
"um ok" they said and all three of them headed out before devlin changed his mind
"So you do realize we can now be seen in public" Vaughn said smiling at Sydney
"Yeah but I really do need some rest" sydney said leaning aginst him for support
"ok well im gonna go you guys, although i think you may need a chaperone or somethin cuz you know.....you two can really go at it" weiss teased
"thats ok, Ill call you tommorow" vaughn said as weiss walked away
"um hey vaughn I think im gonna go change,meet me back here in about ten minutes" she said pulling out her gym bag from the car and walking back inside to the bathroom
sitting down on the toilet she thought to herself
'oh my god SD-6 is really gone, no theyre not its just a dream no its not happening no oh my god i kissed vaughn wait YESSSS I KISSED VAUGHN' sfter about five more minutes of repetative thought she finally stood up and changed into the red T-shirt and Jeans
walking back to the car she saw vaughn was already there
"hey" he said not giving her anytome to respond though because they started kissing again
"s....." but syd cut him off
"it spoke for itself" she said
"so what do you want to do now" he said putting his arm around her and heading for their cars
"Well what do you want to do?" she asked
"ohh I got a really good idea" he said picking uo his cell phone
"hu nan chinese please....thankyou.........i would like an order of chicken and brocoli an order of stemed dumplings and chicken fried rice" putting his hand to the speaker
"anything else?" he asked syd stil walking towards his car
"um how about some soup" she said still a little confused
"ok and one order or won-ton soup" he finished
"ok thankyou" he added
"ok.." sydney said still taken a back
**They have been driving about five minutes
"um vaughn i didn't want to bring this up but given the circumstances i think I need to ask...um what about.....um" she didn't want to finish
"alice" he smilied as he said it
"i tried to explain to you, alice left she got together with an old boyfriend who really loved her and didn't just use her as an excuse to get someone else off their mind" he finished smiling at her
"oh" she said extremely happy
"ok il be right back" vaughn said slipping out the car door and running into a run down store
he quickly came out with a brown paper bag and smoothly got back in the car
"so...ohhh" she said looking in the bag
"that's my favorite" she said
"yeah im more of a white wine person but I knew you liked it and well we finally have something to celebrate" he said
"thanks" she added
vaughn stopped the car again in front of a huge Chinese take out
"look let me get it this time" sydney offered
"fine" vaughn sighed handing her some money
"you know I can pay for it" she said
"yeah but its my treat tonight" he said sweetly
"thanks" she smilied walking out of the car
she headed inside where she grabbed the bag marked vaughn and handed the chashier the money reciving 47 cents in change
walking back to the car she set the bag down and sat back down in her seat
"so where are we going?" she asked
"vaughn just looked at her and she knew the answer
"so what wil happen to Dixion?" sydney said the sting of tears filling her eyes as she remebered the harsh words Dixion had said
"well Im not sure, he can either leave the agency with some compensation or he will be recruited, what are you going todo, you going to stay?" he asked
"im not sure, If I leave I am free of this God damned life forever plus no protocal" she said smiling at him " but if I leave i can't see my mom" she sighed
"well i will see what i can do" vaughn said
"ok" she said as they pulled into a parking garage to a pretty fancy apartment building
"is this where you live?" she asked
"wel its a long story" he said
"vaughn..." she said slighlty annoyed
"fine..when eric and I were in college my Mom had a good friend who wanted to rent out the top floor of this apartment building, so me and some of our friends rented it and when we got out of college the guy gave me and eric a deal so we bought it and split it up so we each have a half of the top floor" he explained
"wow, but I mean this is Really Really nice" she said as they passed the bell hop and got into the carpeted elevator
vaughn took out his key and turned it under a button as the elevator rose
sydney stared out the glass so she could get a good veiw of the rest of the building. She spotted many rich snooty looking people, most of them looked like they were straight out of one of her missions
"God I can't beleive you live here" she commented
"yeah me niether" he said
"k" he said holding the door from closing as sydney walked out
"so this is it" he said as they walked into a huge living room with a huge rectangluar window that gove you a perfect veiw of the L.A. sky line
the room had dark wood floors and black leather furniture

Ok sorry dinner break
OMG- u no the thing with francie well ABC.com said the real Francie was the one who was Dead....that ruins my life I loved Francie she was like the ideal best friend......Damn Fake FRancie :angry:

Wow great!!!! I love alll your fics!! Its like something I would write if I did. He he!! Yeah like when did Francie get a twin and like where the heck is will ( phase one srry for the ppl who haven't seen it 1 piece of advice SEE IT!!!!) Write more!! :smiley:

If it contains spoilers then i dont know it...but I wouldn'tmind if something like this happens.....hehehe :redhair:

Vaughn was already in the kithen getting out some plates and wine glasses
"syd are you ok, I mean I know this has all been a whirlwind for you and that it is hard, that you want something for such a long time and it finally happens it is hard" he said walking over when he saw tears welling up in his eyes
"hey its ok" vaughn said his strong arms now protectivly around her
"But what about Dixion and Marshall and what what about Francie what am I going to tell her...oh shoot Francie" she trailed off
"syd its ok didn't youtel her to leave"he reminded
"oh yeah" she remebered
"ok well ready for dinner" he said
"you want to eat in the living room?" he asked
"do you think we could eat here?" se asked sitting down in the couch that was infront of the huge window
"whatever you want" he said walking over with the plates and wine glasses
"thanks" she said clearing her eyes
Rasing their glasses
"to no more crappy double lifes" they said
"and to us" vaughn added clicking their glasses
"to us" sydney chimed in
"this is really good" sydney said already half way through her meal
"yeah eric got me hooked on it" vaughn commented
"well he has pretty good taste" she said sliding over so her head was resting on vaughns upper arm which he soon moved and put around her shoulders as they sat there watching the sun set in each others arms

**End of Flashback

"how did you sleep" vaughn asked moving closer to sydney
"better then ever, you?" she asked
but he had pulled her into another deep kiss which finally ended and they just laid there sydneys head resting contently in his arm

**Flash back again!!!tehehe

"So where is Weiss?" Sydney asked
"Hopefull far away..actually behind those rooms their we put up a wall so it is more like two seperate apartment" vaughn smilied
"well I love weiss and all, but that is probrably a good thing" sydney commented
"Sydney you know that this means so much to me even just little stuuf...God I cant beleive that yesterday i was just telling you..wel lyou know." vaughn finished
Putting her head in his hands he turned her towards him
"sydney I love you so much" vaughn said pulling sydney into a kiss
moving their plates onto the floor while still kissing vaughn he stood up taking sydney with him as they stood there the sun almost set a radiance of colors their while they stood there kissing after a few more minutes vaughn started to pull sydney towards a door which he opened quickly pulled her inside

**end of flashback
"hey you know I never really got to see your room" she said looking at vaughn this made him turn kind of red
she sat up and looked at the bed white linens and a on a black box like thing that held the matress, dark wood floors with white walls and black furniture
"not to shabby" she said
"um syd it's already eleven and as much as I would LOVE for you to stay if Francie and Will are back they probrably will be worried" vaughn explained
"oh i have an idea" she said
"why dont we go get breakfast at Francies resturant?" she asked
"sounds good with me" vaughn said standing up and pulling some blue jeans and a t shirt out of a drawer and putting them on
syd stared at her clothes on the floor
"uhh vaughn I only have my clothes from yesterday" she commented
"well I think that if you wore something of mine Will and Francie would be suspicious" vaughn smiled as sydney though about it
"oh well" she said slipping on her old clothes
"ready?" she asked
"yup" and they alked out the door through the living room down the looby and decided since it wanst a far walk just to walk to the resturant

**One block away

"oh my God Vaughn what are the police doing there?" sydney said vaughn had to hold her up because her kness gave way
"im sure its ok" he said walking and half running while supporting syd as they made their way up to ther door
"im sorry but you cannot come in here ma'm" a young officer commanded
"this is my best friends resturant" sydney explained
"look I have the key" she said pulling out a key from her poket
"fine" the officer sighed
running back to the kitchen sydney saw a few pots and pans out of order and walked over to them but collapsed when she saw what lay beneath them falling on her knees vaughn cought her and stood her up
"Syd whats..." but then he saw the lifeless body that looked like Francie
"kneeling down syd went over to the body and laid her hand on her head where there was a shot wound she couldnt even cry she was in to much shock
she looked back at vaughn for support but al he could do was bend down and rub her back in comfort until she started to cry
"will oh my god why didn't will tell me..ohmy God vaughn he dosen......" but will had just walked in, vaughn saw him and stood up
"um will" he said delating will so he couldn't see Francies "body"
"syd" he wispered wondering what to do but all she could do was shake her head
but will moved one step closer saw it and froze then turned and ran

Tell me if you like it...im sorry but now that the kiss happened it is no fun writing my other fic so i might as well have fun with this
if that was really Francie who died......that would be the end of the worls...im sstill trying to comprehend that they actually kissed!!!!!Francie and will and SYD AND VAUGHN FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is some major s/v goodness...just the way i like it!!! I hope you add more to this fic...and i think i'd like it if this is how the next ep would go, but somehow i doubt that!

VAUGHN LOOKED DOWN TO SYD FRO SUPPORT, HE DIDN'T KNOW WHEATHER TO GO AFTER WILL OR LET HIM RUN(sry for the caps)
sydney nodded her head signaling vaughn just to let him run
"syd lets go back to my place I think it would be better incase someone is after you" vaughn comforted
"ok" sydney said but that was all she could say it took all her streangth
they walked back to vaughn apartment a couple times he had to catch sydney because she would lose her balance while trying to contain sob's
"syd its ok if you cry, you don't always have to be strong" vaughn tryed to help

sry its not alot but i have to run

First of all, don't drop your other stories.

Second, and I know I'm going to sound like a broken record here, but... shift key! enter key! spellcheck!

I know, broken record.

~Me :angel2:

LoL!! Its Great!
First of all, don't drop your other stories.

Second, and I know I'm going to sound like a broken record here, but... shift key! enter key! spellcheck!

I know, broken record.

~Me
I'm Begining to think its her style! LoL!! But I do agree, but hey its good keep going!!!

ohh i may keep going but i used to write them for fun so i could dream about how JJ abrams would have them finally kiss or go out, but then it happened........its just not as much fun but ill try, plus my bat mitzvah is comin up and I have SOOOOO Much to do for it so it may not be as much as it was before...
thanks

Back