Post to Facebook

Mike

Cadet
Would love to see a way added for a member to post high scores to their wall or challenge facebook friends to beat their score.

That is something I won't look into doing as the facebook code changes dramatically and would be more of a pain to keep updated plus I know nothing about implementing facebook code.

Will you be allowing others to write add-ons once this goes public release? I do a lot of FB developing. Currently building a site that uses XF fully within the FB canvas, sort of like the vB social app in beta. But on mine, everything stays within FB.. Clicking profile leads to wall, following sends a FB friend request, conversations get sent to FB's PM.. etc. So I know FB's SDK pretty well. I might need a bit of help understanding how the high score system works on the XF side. Put pushing the data would be pretty easy from there. I might just do this if you allow 3rd party add-ons.

Will you be allowing others to write add-ons once this goes public release? I do a lot of FB developing. Currently building a site that uses XF fully within the FB canvas, sort of like the vB social app in beta. But on mine, everything stays within FB.. Clicking profile leads to wall, following sends a FB friend request, conversations get sent to FB's PM.. etc. So I know FB's SDK pretty well. I might need a bit of help understanding how the high score system works on the XF side. Put pushing the data would be pretty easy from there. I might just do this if you allow 3rd party add-ons.
I don't mind FB addon stuff being developed to help this go further. Check your PC's pls.

Back