Post your Build!!!

Daax

Cadet
If you could have any build from whatever class combo you choose what would it be. Actual spells or abilities haven't been made yet so just post them here. Show us your ideal fantasy character's power. Here's mine for my Warrior/Wizard.

Name:Daax

Abilities/Spells

Reiden Thrust Dash forward with spear and strike enemy with devastating force.(Think of the move from Devil May Cry)

Thunderous Blast General thunder spell

High Dive Leap in the air and punce enemy from above with weapon.

Lighting Jevelin Hurl spear at enemy with the force of lighting

Super JumpAbility to travel and jump very high into the air

Lighting Rod Hurl javelin into and watch land into a group of enemies. At it hits the ground, lighting and electricity spark forth into it from the sky and hit everything around it. (PBAoE ability)

Free Fall Hurl above the stratosphere and fall back to Earth and strike the ground with spear to hit multiple enemies with the force of a meteor

Summon Wyvern Call forth a small wyvern to fight along side you. (Yeah, FFXI ripoff but they were just so cool to have as a dragoon.)

Dragon Wings Summon mother wyvern to instantly take you to any area you've already been. Cannot be used in dungeons.

Ultimate Ability: Bowelzergigen As your body becomes evnveloped in an electric aura, the skies turn cloudy black and circle around you. In a tremendous throw, you hurl your spear at the enemy. The spear is enveloped in electricity and becomes an enormous dragon form of thunder and lighting. This humongous avatar assaults your foe with one mighty blast of lighting. The blast envelopes and destroys everything in front of it. After the smoke clears, all that is left is the ashy carcass of your foe, and the spear that was just thrown at him. The spear pulls itself out of the enemy, and gladly returns to it's master.

I just realized I spelled "Lightning" wrong every single time. Der >:P

Originally posted by Daax@May 17 2006, 09:16 PM
Just make something up. Use your imagination.
I'd have a green tinted troglodyte wielding dual blunt-edged petrified pickles. He'd cast using "Foul Odor", an PBAOE effect; "Slime Trail", a defence tactic used while escaping; and "Green Spit", an acidic DoT spell.

However, that doesn't quite fit into HJ... so I have to agree with Jon on this one. I don't see the point of speculating without more information on what is actually in the game.

~ Jaraeth

I'm not exactly sure what my build will be, but I can almost assure you that it will suck. I build my character based purely for RP purposes regardless of the fact some skills/builds may be totally useless for gameplay purposes. Yeah I know, maybe not the smartest idea, but I only play these games for RP. I don't mind a challenge and I'm defineately in no hurry to reach max level/endgame.

BAJAJAJ! I just remembered!

I am going to make Diviana an Euscaveegie.

(Pronounced U-ska-vee-gee, and quite honestly I am not sure how it's spelled)

They are cats who have pouches and walk on their hind legs, and throw crab apples at you.

Maiden (the kid who made Deadly Squat) always talks about them, and Johnny Appleseed. This kid Steve I know put a crab apple on Maiden's door when they were living at this boarding house downtown, and apparently Maiden really freaked out and stormed up to Steve's room going on about how Johnny Appleseed had been there, and that something bad was going to happen.

Funny stuff.

Gardenias are horses that will run off a cliff with you once you get on their back.

Originally posted by Jaraeth+May 17 2006, 10:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jaraeth @ May 17 2006, 10:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Daax@May 17 2006, 09:16 PM
Just make something up. Use your imagination.
I'd have a green tinted troglodyte wielding dual blunt-edged petrified pickles.

~ Jaraeth [/b][/quote]
This made me giggle with glee!

Frozz

Originally posted by HJ-Diviana@May 18 2006, 07:18 AM

They are cats who have pouches and walk on their hind legs, and throw crab apples at you.

Maiden (the kid who made Deadly Squat) always talks about them, and Johnny Appleseed. This kid Steve I know put a crab apple on Maiden's door when they were living at this boarding house downtown, and apparently Maiden really freaked out and stormed up to Steve's room going on about how Johnny Appleseed had been there, and that something bad was going to happen.

Funny stuff.

Gardenias are horses that will run off a cliff with you once you get on their back.
I swear you're the only person who can confuse me, enthrall me, freak me out and outright scare me all at once.

Originally posted by Arremus+May 18 2006, 01:49 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Arremus @ May 18 2006, 01:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-HJ-Diviana@May 18 2006, 07:18 AM

Funny stuff.

I swear you're the only person who can confuse me, enthrall me, freak me out and outright scare me all at once. [/b][/quote]
Me too... and I am thoroughly confused even now ;)

~ Jaraeth

Originally posted by deathmetal@May 18 2006, 05:41 AM
My character will only have one skill.

Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kick

or maybe

Snake Plissken Arua of Badassness
Snake Plissken RULES! :D
And Bruce Lee owned Chuck Norris.

Name: Ibn
Race: Human
Profession: Dirge (Bard/Necro)

The charm/influence skills as main sphere of influence.
Some loresing development.

I guess some undead-control skill with the main skills as a minor necromancer (direct damage, DOT?)

Back