Post your pets!

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
I know several of us have pets in the family, from dogs to birds to lizards, so post your pics!

I will start by posting a recent pic of Buster, our Bichon Frise & Maltese mix. Buster is the "Fuzzy Dog" that I will sometimes refer to. His sister, Sophie, lives with my Mom while he lives with my wife & I. He even has his own Twitter account, @FDBuster! :D

The pic below is him wearing his Hawaiin shirt that we brought back for him while on vacation. Fuzzy Elvis!

Aloha-Buster.jpg

DSCF0821.JPG

Here's the twin (Miss Fritz)...it would have been nice to get the same angle so the similarity was more apparent, but this was one of about ten shots I attempted, since she's skittish and wouldn't keep her head still.

And this is Wendy, who has no problem being perfectly still, sometimes for hours on end.
(And please, no comments on the puke-and-hair-collector she's relaxing on)

DSCF0815.JPG

These would be our two demon-spawn...

DSCF0821.JPG

Here's the twin (Miss Fritz)...it would have been nice to get the same angle so the similarity was more apparent, but this was one of about ten shots I attempted, since she's skittish and wouldn't keep her head still.

And this is Wendy, who has no problem being perfectly still, sometimes for hours on end.
(And please, no comments on the puke-and-hair-collector she's relaxing on)

DSCF0815.JPG

These would be our two demon-spawn...

Wow... the similarity is freaky! My kitty is far from skittish though. She is a lover for sure.

Both your kitties are adorable! :smiley:

Was I the only one that just physically shivered while looking at that picture above? :smiley:

Haha it's normal, most of my friends don't even want to touch them but the ones that did felt so brave and manly :rolleyes:
They are completely harmless though and are cleaner than most popular pets, the only thing they can do (if not handled properly) is scratch you with the little spines on their legs.
The one on the photo is actually a bit small, they tend to get larger ;)

I will start by posting a recent pic of Buster, our Bichon Frise & Maltese mix. Buster is the "Fuzzy Dog" that I will sometimes refer to. His sister, Sophie, lives with my Mom while he lives with my wife & I. He even has his own Twitter account, @FDBuster! :D
Happy 8th birthday, little buddy! Buster and his sister turn 8 today. :cool:

My fur babies Baka (tri colored) and Mochi (red/fawn and white) enjoying an early morning walk down to the end of our little acre of farm.
For some reason I feel like I've posted this picture here before... probably have. There's another picture of me sitting with them on the couch on my webpage in the about me section. http://www.dreamsofamessiah.com/about/ They have so much energy, I can never keep them still enough for decent pictures lol
MochNBach.JPG

Corgis! :woot: Cute pups; from the pictures it looks like they've bonded well.
For some reason I feel like I've posted this picture here before... probably have.
We talked about corgis in your intro' thread, where we talked about Ein from Cowboy Bebop, but I don't think I've seen that picture before. :cool: I suspect if my wife did not have allergies then there'd be a corgi or two in our household as well.

Back