Post your pictures

DarkAngelEnder said:
I thought we already went through this kell, our relationship is strictly proffesional...and straight cause you married and im not so it wouldnt really work out i just dont feel like being the "other" woman right now
[post="1381278"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

well maybe in Hell.

DarkAngelEnder said:
oh come on they say the first step to recovery is admitting the problem  ^_^
[post="1381535"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i don't have a problem. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

i will run you over with my truck.
IM000643.jpg

and no everything you have been saying is a lie. all lies

Hey Pyper, we have all heard a lot about you, Are you sure you want to enter the Lions chamber, you might get bit seeing that we have a club here on AA against you. One of the daily chants to start the meetings is :

alright is every body ready?: Hard helmets on start wiggling the fingers people, okay lets go "Death to Pyper, when we are done with him he will soon be wearing a diaper!" now we all do the spin high jump monkey doo banana flip and yell out "KILL"

um welcome by the way!

DarkAngelEnder said:
your not sounding very convincing and theyve already seen this picture you dork
[post="1381545"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

your the dork :poke: :angry2: :cry:

okay then lets stop talking to about and lets talk about something else.

Ender your right! we could never have time to swing the other way, We are packed solid with fun in Hell, besides Truthfully the thought of being with a woman just made me throw up a little in my mouth. Sorry.

love ya though!

oh sorry Ender but he would have found out eventually!

Sydney L Bristow said:
Hey Pyper, we have all heard a lot about you, Are you sure you want to enter the Lions chamber, you might get bit seeing that we have a club here on AA against you.  One of the daily chants to start the meetings is :

alright is every body ready?:  Hard helmets on start wiggling the fingers people, okay lets go "Death to Pyper, when we are done with him he will soon be wearing a diaper!"  now we all do the spin high jump monkey doo banana flip and yell out "KILL"

um welcome by the way!
[post="1381550"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

don't hate me i haven't done anything wrong. My sister is making me look bad. :thinking: :confused: and i'm not a car mechanic. that's a low wage job. I'm an artist.

Back