Superheroes Elektra (2005)

What Did You Think Of Elektra?

• It was absolutely awesome! It was Jen's best movie yet...but it was too short! I didn't want it to e

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was really good..a bit more than I expected...

• It was about what I expected...It wasn't bad...worth buying

• It wasn't all that great...I expected more out of Jen and would maybe think about buying it?

• It was terrible! What was Jen even doing in a film like that? I'm very dissapointed in the all-aroun

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
ok yoru are dumb ok dont you remember the necklace at the end of the movie kk let me walk you through it
kk matt takes elektra to the top of the building and talks and stuff then he finds the necklas and says i could use a good luck charm could you make it n brail
at the end of the movie he finds the nckles in brail do dah she is alive and if you go to come on get with the program kk
bye love
<0>aly<0>

Yea it looks awesome! I can't wait! YAY!

I'm excited to see Jen fight with a Bow! I'm in karate and I can tell you it isn't easy so I'm interested to see how she does with it! But I'm sure she will do awesome like always!

SecretAgentMan said:
I'd so let JG kick my ass.  Please let me be an evil man!
[post="1016365"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hehe..my sentiments exactly. Despite the torture and having to live in witness protection, I think being able to spend a night with Syd was probably worth it :smiley:

Here is the teaser poster that you should see at theaters soon! :smiley:

post-16883-1097250544.jpg