Superheroes Elektra (2005)

What Did You Think Of Elektra?

• It was absolutely awesome! It was Jen's best movie yet...but it was too short! I didn't want it to e

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was really good..a bit more than I expected...

• It was about what I expected...It wasn't bad...worth buying

• It wasn't all that great...I expected more out of Jen and would maybe think about buying it?

• It was terrible! What was Jen even doing in a film like that? I'm very dissapointed in the all-aroun

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I'm glad she doesn't really look like Sydney. I think this is the furthest removed she has looked from Alias in anything.

I really should watch Daredevil one day....

Natalia said:
I'm glad she doesn't really look like Sydney. I think this is the furthest removed she has looked from Alias in anything.

I really should watch Daredevil one day....
[post="1022363"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree that she should not look like Syd. Elektra is nothing like her, except for the whole kicking butt part, but their characters are not alike. As for seeing Daredevil, I thought it was depressing, but if you like the comics or Ben Affleck, maybe it will be better for you.

She's going to be a dark character in the begining but finally will turn good. After seeing the Elektra first look all i can say is Elektra will :D rock.

mystery_chick said:
You know what, it kinda gave me a "kill bill" vibe. :blink:
--Mandy :angelic:
[post="1022694"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I thought that also. The poster is awesome. Look at my new avatar :P :lol: :lol: :D

It's the lighting. Like for Kill Bill 2 Uma had the sward. and now it's Jennifer with the Sai. :lol:
--mandy :angelic: