Request Posting Contest Advertising Banner

Teekay

Cadet
[Size(width x height)]: 468x60, I don't really mine any size.
[Main Color(s)]: Any
[Background Color(s) (Please specify if you want transparent)]: Any
[Style]: Any
[Main Text]: Posting Contest at General Talk
[Alternate Text]: Win $20
[Amount Paying(credits)]: -
[Render/Picture (please provide link)]: N/A
[Due Date(if any)]: -
[Any other information]: Somewhere on the banner, could you include this as well, Cash prizes for 2nd and 3rd place as well.

Just to let you know, this banner is to advertise and inform people but a posting contest on a forum.

Thanks.

Thank you for your request Teekay.
Your request has been accepted. It will be completed shortly, please visit back to the thread to view it's status including to answer any further questions that are necessary to complete the request for you.

If your request is not completed within a few days and you have not heard anything further about the request please PM an administrator or moderator to return this thread to the pending status so another designer can accept it.

Additional Comments/Concerns:

Do you want the colors to resemble your forum at all or anything like that or just go with any colors I feel like?

It doesn't have the match the forum colour scheme or anything. It can be completely different. The colour scheme and everything is up to you.

Well you didn't give me too much specifications.. let me know of any changes to be made

611468gt.jpg

558468gt2.jpg

778468gt3.jpg

963468gt4.jpg

572468gt5.jpg

708468gt6.jpg

If no replies are made for any changes or for acceptance of the work within 3 days the request will be marked completed and moved to the completed section.

Back