Season 3 POTATO PEELER!

Vaughn_Lovah

Vaughn's Chin Fondler
I swear I thought that 'knife' looked a little weird! Its a damn potato peeler!!! :lol:
Come on guys! What the hell is up with the friggin potato peeler???? Short on props that day???
Then it is Vaughn's dream.....so whatever floats yer boat there boy. ;) :lol:

repercussions-666.jpg

The drama kinda falters when you realise Vaughn has been mortally wounded by a potato peeler! Yup, I empathise with Vaughn...because the exact same thing happens in my nightmare :lol: very weary of potato peelers :lol:

LMAO! I can see the Obituary now ...Mr. Michael Vaughn - murdered by his ex-girlfriend who came back to life after being dead for 2 years just to stab him with a potato peeler...:lol:

Why the hell would they use a potato peeler?? wow! That is just too weird! :blink: So funny though Bobo! :rotflmao:

HAHA!!!!!! :rotflmao: I didn't really think much of it but when I saw the whole I was all like, "Isn't that a potato peeler?" :blink: :rotflmao: It IS a fricken potato peeler! :rotflmao:

We know they have plenty of knives on the set. They probably did this as an Easter Egg (like potato asteroids) or perhaps they felt like making it more dreamlike.

SydB_JenG said:
LMAO! I can see the Obituary now ...Mr. Michael Vaughn - murdered by his ex-girlfriend who came back to life after being dead for 2 years just to stab him with a potato peeler...:lol:

Why the hell would they use a potato peeler?? wow! That is just too weird! :blink: So funny though Bobo! :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

omi Mo you crack me up :lol:

hey all !
maybe it's a joke between MV & JG!! I hope we'll see that scene and an explanation 'bout this potato peeler on the dvd of the S3 !!
i know, we have time until that !!!
bye bye
Dorine

jess said:
The drama kinda falters when you realise Vaughn has been mortally wounded by a potato peeler!  Yup, I empathise with Vaughn...because the exact same thing happens in my nightmare :lol: very weary of potato peelers :lol:
:rotflmao:
i thought the "knife" looked a little funny! :lol:

That is pretty funny - it does look like a potato peeler!

It also could be a combat knife with a blood groove in it. They are better to stab (kill) with because they allow for more profuse bleeding (a regular knife creates a seal).

Back