POTC: At Worlds End

These are the requirements to play the above video:

* QuickTime 7 for Windows
* 2.0 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or faster processor
* At least 512MB of RAM
* 64MB or greater video card
* Windows 2000 or XP

If your system doesn't fit the bill, then try this:

I forgot that I've never seen the second one! I need to go watch that movie, post-haste! ...I think I said that wrong. I blame WM.

At risk of gaining the ire of rabid fans, I found the second movie lacking and, from the previews, it looks like the third one will be more of the same. The first was witty, innovative, fun, action-packed, and an all-around superb film. The others are just attempting to recycle bits and pieces of the original's charm and humor and doing so with... limited success. The second wasn't a bad movie, mind you, just was so in the shadow of the first as to be not worth it.

At risk of gaining the ire of rabid fans, I found the second movie lacking and, from the previews, it looks like the third one will be more of the same. The first was witty, innovative, fun, action-packed, and an all-around superb film. The others are just attempting to recycle bits and pieces of the original's charm and humor and doing so with... limited success. The second wasn't a bad movie, mind you, just was so in the shadow of the first as to be not worth it.

QFT.

I hated the second one. Nothing happened! Just when you thought some progress had been made, it twisted so that event didnt matter at all. Anyway, the third one looks better, story wise, and more importantly to me, visually wise. I go to alot of movies simply to see some of the latest, top dollar CG scenes.

I hope the third is worth my money, because I want my money back for the second...
Looks better than #2 tho'...

The second one just wasn't finished, plus the rehashing had a lot of yin and yang with the first movie that I think a lot of people choose to over look. Just cuz it's cool to be pretty hate machines. Regardless, they're damn fine action moives. No one who posts on a message board can really say much about film making's ins and outs I've found.. So shhh, enjoy. They're god damn pirates with magical yet somewhat impractically practical elements roaring about.

Back