ppl who will never guest star on alias

I can name so many people would not fit
here are some
Anna Nichole Smith (shes just a retard, sorry if i offend anyone)
Jennifer Lopez (shes a hoe, sorry if i offend anyone)
Britany Spears (The girl is dumb as a F*ck and cant act, sorry if i offend anyone)
Carrot Top (hes one freaky SOB, sorry if i offend anyone)

Thats just the list of the celeberties i hate the most and also wont fit on Alias.
sorry if i offend anyone

lol sorry if i offened anyone lol ok thats alot of sry's lmao! i agree with you however :lol:

* ray ramano.. (like him but like not u no... )

Leonardo Decaprio(dont think Jen would want to kiss him in front of Michael more than she has to)

Paris Hilton(she is as dumb as dirt)

Jessica Simpson(see above)

Pierce Brosnan (007 doesnt need a side kick)

Fez from that 70's show(he would be hitting on the girls left and right)

Ashton Kutcher ?sp? (theres no one old enough for his taste cept lena)

OMG I can think of sooo many.. here we go

Justin Timberlake,Clay Akien(spl?),Catherine Zeta-Jones,The Fab Five(I would die laughing though),Jim Carrey,Angelina Jolie(Spl?),Ed the sock(he's a sock but hey),Pippa(kelly Ripa),Me (wish I could be Irina's long lost daughter though),mike myers(spl?),Mr. Bean(see Fab Five), and I will think of more later I have homework.

FuzziLizzi#47 said:
Leonardo Decaprio(dont think Jen would want to kiss him in front of Michael more than she has to)

Paris Hilton(she is as dumb as dirt)

Jessica Simpson(see above)

Pierce Brosnan (007 doesnt need a side kick)

Fez from that 70's show(he would be hitting on the girls left and right)

Ashton Kutcher ?sp? (theres no one old enough for his taste cept lena)
omg those r so funny. :lol: and majr burn on ashton kutcher! i luv him 2 death but that was just funny! :lol: :woot:

ok um Will Ferral,Dr Phil,Jennifer Aniston,Sean Connery,Debra Messing ( every one on the cast of will&grace 4 that matter),Simon Cowel,Big Bird.... :lol:

:eek: going back and commenting on the Britney Spears reason-they would never invite her in ALIAS because she would get drunk and wind up marrying someone on the show--- :eek:

Barney the Purple Dinosaur.
"I love you, you love me/Sloane's as evil as he can be."

Bill O'Reilly.
"The Covenant: shadow organization, or a member of the right-wing conspiracy? You decide."

Cudgel

Back