Pray for Yoni

To add to the many people asking for prayers, my friend Yoni and Daniel were running outside, and he tripped and got a metal pole stuck in his arm. He was in shock, so luckily he didn't seem to be in much pain. But, he was obviously bleeding a lot, and he's now in the hospital. So, if you guys could pray for Yoni, and Daniel, since he was there and is kind of in shock.

Luve ya,
Dani

eeek....I'll be wishing the best for your friends! Hope Yoni gets out of the hospital quick and Daniel gets over the shock :smiley: I had a friend once who had wooden stick (part of a fence) go straight through her leg. owwie...can't imagine what'd it be like for a metal pole ::shudder::

some of us might pray for him. even though not all every little thing counts in wanting to hope that someone lives to see another day.

blahblahblah said:
do u think if u really post that up we are really going to pray for them? wahtever
You're a nice person, I can tell. I don't care if everyone prays for him, but he's my friend, and if ONE PERSON does, I'm happy. So you know, grr on you.

Get a personality transplant.

And for all you NICE people, Yoni's gonna be fine. The pole didn't go through any bones or arteries (sp?), so although they had to operate, he went home yesterday night.

:breaths:

Thanks for the support guys!

Luve ya,
Dani

Back