Pray for Yoni

Oh that's great! I'm glad to know he's home and okay :smiley:

btw, what's up with blahblahblah? I mean, I'm seeing people quoting him/her, but I don't see the post...not a very nice person anyway...but I was just wondering.

blahblahblah said:
aliaschick4mv said:
blahblahblah said:
do u think if u really post that up we are really going to pray for them? wahtever
You're a nice person, I can tell. I don't care if everyone prays for him, but he's my friend, and if ONE PERSON does, I'm happy. So you know, grr on you.

Get a personality transplant.

And for all you NICE people, Yoni's gonna be fine. The pole didn't go through any bones or arteries (sp?), so although they had to operate, he went home yesterday night.

:breaths:

Thanks for the support guys!

Luve ya,
Dani
go get a life dont ***** at my opinions
dude.....calm down

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
blahblahblah said:
aliaschick4mv said:
blahblahblah said:
do u think if u really post that up we are really going to pray for them? wahtever
You're a nice person, I can tell. I don't care if everyone prays for him, but he's my friend, and if ONE PERSON does, I'm happy. So you know, grr on you.

And for all you NICE people, Yoni's gonna be fine. The pole didn't go through any bones or arteries (sp?), so although they had to operate, he went home yesterday night.

Luve ya,
Dani
dude.....calm down
I know seriously. Telling me not to ask my friends, whether theyre online or in person, to keep my friends in mind, isn't an OPINION its just being mean. I mean, how would you feel if one of your friends got hurt like that? And my friends are my family. How would you feel if your brother got a pole stuck through his arm?

And then you tell me that I can't ask for help from my friends, even if they are online?

And then you start cursing me off?

How dare you. I hope the admins ban you, I really do. That was just disgusting. And curse at me all you want now, I don't give a felgercarb. I have a life, which you obviously don't if you spend your time online cursing people off.

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Oh that's great! I'm glad to know he's home and okay :smiley:

btw, what's up with blahblahblah? I mean, I'm seeing people quoting him/her, but I don't see the post...not a very nice person anyway...but I was just wondering.
yea that's what it was like at the anti-make up thread!

ugh.. i hope blah gets banned!

blahblahblah said:
aliaschick4mv said:
blahblahblah said:

Luve ya,
Dani
why the hell are you here? If we're so gay why don't you just leave? Seriously...you have got to have the lonliest life in the entire world...in a way i feel sorry for you ...why else would you be on here dissing on people...because it makes you feel good when you are insecure and a social reject...why arent you banned...Charlie said the basis for banning is..."if they only do harm to the community"...umm...ya I'd say that's you...The felgercarb that your saying is so funny! I just wanna laugh at you! You seem like the most pathetic person in the world! Get the **** out of here...you sound like a total idiot...

SydB_JenG said:
blahblahblah said:
aliaschick4mv said:
blahblahblah said:

Luve ya,
Dani
why the hell are you here? If we're so gay why don't you just leave? Seriously...you have got to have the lonliest life in the entire world...in a way i feel sorry for you ...why else would you be on here dissing on people...because it makes you feel good when you are insecure and a social reject...why arent you banned...Charlie said the basis for banning is..."if they only do harm to the community"...umm...ya I'd say that's you...The felgercarb that your saying is so funny! I just wanna laugh at you! You seem like the most pathetic person in the world! Get the **** out of here...you sound like a total idiot...
Oh yeah, I'd have to agree. You seem to think that you're too good for us, if that's so, why don't you just leave? But then again, I'm stupid, so what the hell do I know?

dont forget ugly jo...you're ugly too...

blahblahblah is probably one of those kids who makes their own computer games and goes to star trek conventions...his x-box probably broke so now this is all he has to do...sorry man....tough break!

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SydB_JenG said:
blahblahblah said:
aliaschick4mv said:
blahblahblah said:

Luve ya,
Dani
Oh yeah, I'd have to agree. You seem to think that you're too good for us, if that's so, why don't you just leave? But then again, I'm stupid, so what the hell do I know?
yes please LEAVE! if we all think we are so high and mighty then why the hell do you want to talk to us.

SydB_JenG said:
dont forget ugly jo...you're ugly too...

blahblahblah is probably one of those kids who makes their own computer games and goes to star trek conventions...his x-box probably broke so now this is all he has to do...sorry man....tough break!
Yeah, what bad luck you have.

haha then again he does add some entertainment! Im having fun imagining what his life is like! I bet he eats frozen tv dinners EVERY night lol!! the ones with the penguin on the box!

Back