For Sale Pre-Sale CGC 9.8 SS TRON #1 Bruce AKA TRON / Cindy AKA YORI

(Signature Series )
I will be having a signing with Bruce Boxleitner AKA ALAN BRADLY / TRON 1982 / TRON LEGACY 2010 and Cindy Morgan AKA LORA / YORI 1982

Pre-screen 9.8 !!!!!! CGC witness on site to Authentic Signature's

Title: Tron #1 Publisher: Slave Labor Date: 4/06 Cover: Wraparound

The price $125 for a CGC 9.8 SS Tron #1 Bruce Boxleitner and Cindy Morgan with Shipping
Order must be made and paid in full by March 11 2011 You will receive this item no later then April 22 2011
Note: Time Frame could be sooner it all depend on CGC turn around, All CGC comic's will be shipped Priority Mail
Your order could get to you before April 22 2011 Shipping take's at least 8 to 10 day's max !!!

Payment:
Form of PayPal only with a confirmed address !!! No check's or money order or COD for this item ...
Paypal only because it is safe and better managed for both party's

Your order will be tracked from the day it start ( Process from grading to pick up from cgc right to the post office )
I will then send you a Delivery Confirmation number to track your order USPS ...

Should you have any question about a order or to place a order, Send me a PM or a email

Glynn Adkins Jr
Glynn and Son CGC Graded Comic's
( Authorized Member Dealers Since 1999 the start )
Email: comicmaster76@netscape.net

Link to mine CGC 9.8 Tron comic this one is not signed in the picture it is a CGC 9.8 The one for sale will be signed under the Signature Series / yellow label
( Sorry copy and paste if needed to this link that is on my CGC page on Facebook, Yes the tron comic in the picture is mine and not for sale )

(Signature Series )
I will be having a signing with Bruce Boxleitner AKA ALAN BRADLY / TRON 1982 / TRON LEGACY 2010 and Cindy Morgan AKA LORA / YORI 1982

Pre-screen 9.8 !!!!!! CGC witness on site to Authentic Signature's

Title: Tron #1 Publisher: Slave Labor Date: 4/06 Cover: Wraparound

The price $125 for a CGC 9.8 SS Tron #1 Bruce Boxleitner and Cindy Morgan with Shipping
Order must be made and paid in full by March 11 2011 You will receive this item no later then April 22 2011
Note: Time Frame could be sooner it all depend on CGC turn around, All CGC comic's will be shipped Priority Mail
Your order could get to you before April 22 2011 Shipping take's at least 8 to 10 day's max !!!

Payment:
Form of PayPal only with a confirmed address !!! No check's or money order or COD for this item ...
Paypal only because it is safe and better managed for both party's

Your order will be tracked from the day it start ( Process from grading to pick up from cgc right to the post office )
I will then send you a Delivery Confirmation number to track your order USPS ...

Should you have any question about a order or to place a order, Send me a PM or a email

Glynn Adkins Jr
Glynn and Son CGC Graded Comic's
( Authorized Member Dealers Since 1999 the start )
Email: comicmaster76@netscape.net

Link to mine CGC 9.8 Tron comic this one is not signed in the picture it is a CGC 9.8 The one for sale will be signed under the Signature Series / yellow label
( Sorry copy and paste if needed to this link that is on my CGC page on Facebook, Yes the tron comic in the picture is mine and not for sale )
http://www.facebook.com/people/Glynn-Adkins-Jr/1577353934#!/photo.php?fbid=154132917965191&set=a.124597404252076.10547.124332507611899&theater

Welcome!

How about an introduction post so we can all say hi?

Most of who I am is listed above, But be that I am asked Iam a collictor and a dealer for CGC

CGC grade comic's for those who my not know but even better they Authentic Signature's that are 100%

I have had many great dealing in getting item's Signed thru cgc !!!!! I sell to my local shop and was told to stop in here and post so here I am

You can find me on cgc web site under Florida for submission's

Glynn And Son CGC Graded Comic's

Cheer's !!!!!

As already ask this is the only first comic of tron & they had the right's from disney at that time to make this comic there is no other that was made before this one ...
Also as said I am a dealer, I deal in comic's and also getting item's signed be actor's and artist etc I like cgc and use there service all the time and is why
I am a Authorized dealer with them but the best part is the Signature Series it Authentic's the Signature...CGC is the best in the business so this is why having this chance to get two Signanature's and Slab or as we say graded it like 3 in one deal, As far as the turn around time when submitting to cgc with a modern comic it takes at least 30 business days I will be getting them back within 10 days should cgc be up on the time frame and as far as shipping to make sure you get this item shipping is 8 days but should there be slow mailing service then 10 days...

Also everything is tracked this way you will have no daults about me and my service getting this item to you in a timely matter and safe and well care
My total is for this item is 32 right now I am at 22, I have this listed on other site with my local listing here in brevard county Fl and also on the cgc site for board members like my self once all order are fill or March 11th I am set to get these signed on the 24th of this month by Bruce and Cindy..

Emails & PM always welcome ask away !!

Back