Politics Prediction of Bush's Assassination

I hope not. A lot of what that guy is predicting would really screw the Middle East up. What he's suggesting is almost apoclalyptic. I despise Bush and am no fan of Allawi(Bush's Errand Boy), but I hope none of them die. Kennedy dying was tragic enough lets just leave the presidential assassinations there.

I would much rather Bush be removed from office in more civil circumstances. But to be honest at the momment he is not doing any favours, if he orders attacks in Iran/Syria as he has hinted at then he is leaving himself wide open as a world wide hate figure. Not that he's not too far away from that now !

Just as a sidenote i do not wish Bush dead or anything like that, i would not wish anyones death.

Hmm, well you know there's always that Tenskwatawa Curse. Basically, any president elected in a year that ends with "0" will die. If I'm correct, it has been effective until Reagan. Lincoln, 1850. Garfield, 1880. Kennedy 1950...etc. Wasn't Bush 2000?

bush assassination? haha, very funny. look at past presidents:

lincoln, mckinley, kennedy

what one trait do they have that bush doesnt have? they were all good presidents! why would anyone want to assassinate bush? he's not worth the conspiring, risk, and execution. we cannot sink to his level or killing people we hate.

I have no belief in these predictions at all. I mean, come on, saying that several middle east leaders will be assassinated is like saying "I believe Jamie Foxx will win the Oscar". They're not predictions, they're educated guesses. Hell, I thought Yasser Arafat probably wasn't going to make it through the year (as did many in the media, health officials, etc.), it doesn't mean I'm a psychic.

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
Hmm, well you know there's always that Tenskwatawa Curse. Basically, any president elected in a year that ends with "0" will die. If I'm correct, it has been effective until Reagan. Lincoln, 1850. Garfield, 1880. Kennedy 1950...etc. Wasn't Bush 2000?
[post="1175064"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I've heard of that too, but it's more complicated than that I think, since there have been other presidents who've been elected in "0" years who've lived past their term (Jefferson, Monroe, Harding) other than Reagan (who was shot in office). Also, I thought of one you missed- F.D.R was elected in 1932, 36, 40, 44, and died in 1945, early in his fourth term.

I have no belief in these predictions at all. I mean, come on, saying that several middle east leaders will be assassinated is like saying "I believe Jamie Foxx will win the Oscar". They're not predictions, they're educated guesses. Hell, I thought Yasser Arafat probably wasn't going to make it through the year (as did many in the media, health officials, etc.), it doesn't mean I'm a psychic.

I agree look at all the leaders who died last year, UAE, Palestine etc. Its not a massive guess to say leaders, unpopular or not may be a target

If someone assassinated Bush then it would just make him a martyr and probably more popular than if he goes through with four more years and keeps on screwing up.

Back