Season 2 Pregnant

DO you think that for the season fianlly that they would make Syd pregnant? I personal think that would be soo kewl if she was pregnant with Vaughn's kid but I also think that its too soon.

I don't think so.
It's too soon because they're not married :rolleyes:

And if Syd ever gets pregnant, that means bye-bye CIA spy.

I don't know on one hand 2 COOL her and Vaughnhaving kids!! On the other hand it is a little 2 soon but could u imagine her pregnant? She would look 2 cute!

yeah i agree i really want her to get pregnant but not yet!! he first has to propose!! i cant picture her pregnant!!hehe i have a really funny pic of her in my head!!ha ugh its killing me waiting!!! :blink:

Can you imagine her 8 months pregnant and being shot at? I don't think so.
;)

verdantheart said:
Can you imagine her 8 months pregnant and being shot at? I don't think so.
;)
Her high kicks would become low kicks :P
(Someone [forgot who] said that before when I said she wouldn't be able to go on missions preganant, so I can't take the credit)

If JG was pregnant in real life, they could always cover it up, although it would be difficult in her final months of pregnancy (which would mean that her stunt double would have higher pay)

absolutly too soon, and how would she go about her missions? I wouldnt want to watch Syd for an hour sit on her couch eating and watching tv. We need the kick ass Syd. ;) ^_^

i def think thats its too soon for her to be pregnant. i dont think i would like that plot line, but it would be adorable if syd and vaughn ever married. heres another funny thought.... it would probably never happen but, what if irina became pregnant from her one night stand with jack!? haha now that would be a twist!

Tommy, that's hilarious. As for your question, what woul she do? Carry the baby in it's little backpack on her pack while she's kicking Sarks British @$$. Lol. I think a baby is just going to far if you know what I mean.
kylo4

mountaineer5 said:
it would probably never happen but, what if irina became pregnant from her one night stand with jack!? haha now that would be a twist!
The odds are greatly reduced, but I have a friend who had given up on getting pregnant after trying fertility treatments and got pregnant at about 43--and her husband said someone came into his shop when he was telling the story and said, that's nothing, my wife got pregnant at 58! His youngest was 2 and the next oldest was 34. I don't think they'd want to work it into the story, but it would be funny.
:rolleyes:

Tommy, why don't you put that picture in Doctored Images? Or did you already? I'm still LMAO because of that picture. Lol.
kylo4

Back