Season 2 Pregnant

yeah i think that ir would be kinda funny but also very cute.......but i agree with all of u it is too soon but the reason why i brought it up was because of the whole ramboldi (sorry if i spelt it wrong) artifact,i thought that maybe it had something to do with kids and than i thought of syd and vaughn and well yea

too soon...that's all lol
but hey who ever said that having a baby before marriage was a bad thing??

No, it's too soon. I think Syd and Vaughn should marry first before that happens.

LMAO! That picture looks totally funny Tommy!!

if she's pregnant that means no butt kicking adn butt kicking is a big theme in alias!

heh, nice pic Tommy

But come on, I've said this before, and I'll say it again. She's not pregnant. She won't be pregnant. It just doesn't go with the show at all.

That picture was hilarious! I think that it would be cool to have her daughter be the one the prophecy is really about (I even wrote a fic about that), but I don't really think it would work for the show. :(

LOL I agree with just about everyone. I think that if they wrote that into the show then it wouldn't be as action-packed. She would be all cranky and wouldnt want to endanger her baby by chasing after Sloane. Since that's pretty much the whole point of the show, the ratings would go waaay down. How boring to just watch her sit at home and eat! LOL We already get to see that from reality tv.

Alias_twin5 said:
LOL I agree with just about everyone. I think that if they wrote that into the show then it wouldn't be as action-packed. She would be all cranky and wouldnt want to endanger her baby by chasing after Sloane. Since that's pretty much the whole point of the show, the ratings would go waaay down. How boring to just watch her sit at home and eat! LOL We already get to see that from reality tv.
As terrible as it would be, I'd just have to laugh! I can see it now...Sydney running off with two different shoes on!

It could be cute though....at the end of the series!

OMG! THAT WOULD BE AWFUL! LIKE SHE HAD A KID AND VAUGHN IS TAKING CARE OF IT WITH HIS FAT OLD WIFE! ILL BET ITS ALICE!!! NOOOOOOO!

Has anybody considered that, now that it's been two years, if Sydney were pregnant with Vaughn's child when she went missing, two years is AMPLE time enough to carry it to term, deliver it, and have a 1 year old someplace that she doesn't remember or know about? WHO knows what's happened to her in those two years she was missing? At the beginning of the ep, she and Vaughn were having a REALLY good time, what if a littler, err...ACCIDENT happened? She wouldn't know about it for another few weeks, at which time she was...wherever she was, that she doesn't remember. Only a medical exam would show she had been pregnant. And unexpalined stretch marks next to that scar....

Nice little twist for season three...where was Sydney and is there a child out there somewhere?

---Ashley

I totally agree, I think the finale definitely implied that Sid had had a c-section or stretch marks - but then again, that would be the obvious assumption in seeing a scar on her tummy. Maybe it was just a wound from her kick-ass brawl with Fake Francie and the scar was shown to imply a passage of time. In any case, the writers have a whole lot of options next fall - any idea when the season premiere is? Didn't they start off Season 2 a little earlier than some of the other fall shows? Was it in late August maybe, rather than late September? I can't remember...

AshXF said:
Has anybody considered that, now that it's been two years, if Sydney were pregnant with Vaughn's child when she went missing, two years is AMPLE time enough to carry it to term, deliver it, and have a 1 year old someplace that she doesn't remember or know about? WHO knows what's happened to her in those two years she was missing? At the beginning of the ep, she and Vaughn were having a REALLY good time, what if a littler, err...ACCIDENT happened? She wouldn't know about it for another few weeks, at which time she was...wherever she was, that she doesn't remember. Only a medical exam would show she had been pregnant. And unexpalined stretch marks next to that scar....

Nice little twist for season three...where was Sydney and is there a child out there somewhere?

---Ashley
:rolleyes: I bet you right! I was thinking the same! I mean I can imagine Sloane taking that baby fron her and brainwashing her! Por Vaughn!

She could of had a c section but I know the scar is not in the right place. I thought the scar was in the same place will got stabbed. I don't think Vaughns married he can't be... she's obliviously dreaming.. I have hope!!!!

Back