President Barack Obama criticized the Kardashians

Arris

Cadet

This video was very interesting, President Barack Obama criticized the reality show star Kim Kardashian and her family, saying their reality TV shows have helped create a generation of youngsters who are obsessed with wealth and celebrity.

Obama singled out Kim Kardashian and her boyfriend Kanye West, and attacked the rise of reality TV shows. While insisting celebrities who parade their wealth in front of fans have changed the dreams of the younger generation.

In this video Kris Jenner, mother to Kim, basically gave a very good reply on her talkshow "Kris".

Anyone watch the show? Possibly have an opinion?

Totally agree. I'm not sure what the Kim craze has ever been about. I just don't get it. Here's a woman whose main 'claim to fame' was because she starred in the RayJ sex tape... Talentless bag is putting it nicely in my opinion.

Looking from both sides though, I can understand why her mother defended her. She sees her as a hard working girl. Though she probably hires everyone to do her job for her. She has successfully opened a clothing chain in LA.

Obama is a celebrity lol, so is his wife... and they both want fans. Politics and celebrities, I put both groups into the same pool... sadly, its a cesspool...

Back