Pretty Vegas

Sorry I am late in reading this. My vacation interrupted my reading schedule! Great ending to the story. Noah got a black eye from Vaughn! Way to go Michael. And I am so glad Sloane did not get the Hotel.
Thanks for the PM

Thanks for all your kind words, they mean a lot to me.

Just so you know, I will be posting my 2 new stories starting next Wednesday (April 19) in honor of Alias coming back. :woot:

Titles: Puppy Love and Special Delivery.

Talk to you all very soon.

:smiley:

CJ

Oh, dude, I'm late.
Well, no.
Late doesnt even begin to cover it...
*sigh*

I started freaking out when I was catching up on chapters tonight.
When I saw that you said you were editing your PM list, I was all 'oh. felgercarb.' Cause, I thought for sure I'd get the boot in a heartbeat.

I'm so, so, so sorry it's taken me this long to get here.

“Well, maybe your father thought he had changed.”

“Men like Sloane or Noah don’t change that much. They might appear different but soon or later, they go back to being who they truly are.”

*taps chin*

Hmms.... Makes me wonder if that's your take on the evil dudes in regular Alias world, as well...
But, I agree.

Sydney sat in the rocking chair and looked at her husband’ s smiling face and smiled. “She’s gonna be the luckiest little girl in the world to have you as her father.”

That, definately, couldnt be more true.
For that little girl, and little Isabelle :love:

You did an absolutely amazing job with this story.
I loved it to pieces, and I swear I'm mentally cursing myself for abandoning it as long as I did *cringe*

Keep up the fantastic work.
Thanks for the PMs.

:angelnot: Ash

:D :D I LOVE how you ended the fic!!!!! IT was sooooo good!!! I feel so bad though that I'm like months late readng it but it was sooooooo amazing! Love all the S/V fluff!!!! :D Can't wait to read your other fics!! thanks for writing this and sharing it with us!!

Back