Season 3 Preview for After Six....

While I watching the Golden Globes (too bad that Jennifer didn't win!! :( ), I forgot to flip over to ABC to see if they had a preview for After Six!! If they did, could someone PLEASE tell me what happened in it!!! Thanks!!

hey ok well i did watch alias only because i was recording the golden globes and i was too sad to watch them after jen lost :( she should've won & we all know it. by the way who did win? anyway umm no there weren't any scenes for after six *tear* it was so sad. i dont know when they are going to show them ok well i hope they show them soon!
*kisses*
~marisa~

that's a good question... i didn't even think that they would show previews.... they probably won't show it until the week before it airs. cause didn't they do that with episode 10? after that month long wait!!!! grr...

does ne one know if there's an episode preview like the description ABC puts up on their website? Alias Media sometimes has them way before but i don't read them til I've seen the episodes up to it. So if ne one knows if there is one let me know. Thanks

There isn't a new Alias next week...they're playing the movie Notting Hill to attract viewers away from the Super Bowl. The previews will be on at 9 (after Notting Hill) if they are on at all next week. I'm dying for the new episodes!
Em

Yeah, I was hoping they'd show a preview after last night's Alias, too...when there was that long break over Christmas, they showed a preview for Full Disclosure three weeks before it aired. They did the whole, "In three weeks...Sydney finally learns what happened during her missing two years." So, I was hoping they'd do a preview last night. Guess not.

Hey, here's the "preveiw ~

Next Episode: Sunday, February 15
"After Six"

Upon discovering that high ranking members of The Covenant are being murdered, Sydney and Vaughn are sent to retrieve the Doleac Agenda — which contains operational plans for six of The Covenant's cells — to gain an advantage over the rogue assassins. But unbeknownst to all, a familiar force is at work orchestrating the reorganization of The Covenant. Meanwhile Sydney and Weiss go on a mission to convince rogue security systems designer Toni Cummings (Vivica A. Fox) to help the CIA break into a Lethal Response System, Sark presents a business proposal to Lauren, Jack urges a troubled Sloane to talk with CIA psychiatrist Dr. Judy Barnett (Patricia Wettig), and Marshall can't contain his excitement about becoming a father when Carrie goes into labor. Quentin Tarantino returns in a special guest appearance as McKenas Cole.

~ :gotmilk: ~

Ah, boycotted Superbowl and watched bits of Notting Hill instead. My reward? Well, besides Hugh Grant :blush: there was a preview for After Six! Showed Lauren threatening Sydney to 'stay away from my husband' Also showed Syd telling Vaughn she 'will not be his mistress' and Marshall saying 'if you trip the alarm, you buy the farm.' Also, showed some Sark meeting with McKennas Cole perhaps or maybe they have seperate scenes...

AH, why the long wait?!

Back