Preview for next wednesday (2-16-05)

Did you see the previews for next week's episode with Kate and Sawyer!? It was sooooooo great!

For those who don't know what I'm talking about Sawyer says "I've never been in love" and kate responds I've never had a one night stand"

Finally we get to see a little Kate/Sawyer action though I don't know what the whole gun thing was about....still Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

All I can say is EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Although I guess it's possible that nothing will really *happen* and Sawyer was just messing with Jack to make him jealous, but just the fact that it's a Kate/Sawyer episode and that they'll be alone together for the whole thing is enough for me!! (Sawyer's going into the woods to hunt a boar that destroyed his shelter according to the TV Guide, and Kate's coming along!.) Just think of all the sexual tension moments there will be!!!!! :woot: 🤤

It was funny in the promo, where they made it looks so triangly....like they showed Kate, then Sawyer, then Jack, then Kate agian...etc.

Next week's episode is going to be amazing. February 16th, in general, is going to be amazing. I meet Nay, there's an awesome new Alias and an awesome new Lost. What could be better!!

Anyways, hot sexual tension between Kate and Sawyer. :naughty: And the boar. :laughbounce:

Azalea said:
Although I guess it's possible that nothing will really *happen* and Sawyer was just messing with Jack to make him jealous, but just the fact that it's a Kate/Sawyer episode and that they'll be alone together for the whole thing is enough for me!!  (Sawyer's going into the woods to hunt a boar that destroyed his shelter according to the TV Guide, and Kate's coming along!.) Just think of all the sexual tension moments there will be!!!!! :woot: 🤤
[post="1204468"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I don't think that Sawyer is "just messing with Jack", but I think he will mess with him. I think that Sawyer and Kate have more chemistry than Jack and Kate. Right now, the story lines are protraying Sawyer and Kate as people with how should I put it "tainted pasts", so I think they might be together for a while, but I wouldn't be surprised to see as we get to know Kate's back ground better, that she may end up with Jack.

Anyways, what ever happens, it will be good.

Azalea said:
All I can say is EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :happydance: :happydance:  :happydance: :happydance:

Although I guess it's possible that nothing will really *happen* and Sawyer was just messing with Jack to make him jealous, but just the fact that it's a Kate/Sawyer episode and that they'll be alone together for the whole thing is enough for me!!  (Sawyer's going into the woods to hunt a boar that destroyed his shelter according to the TV Guide, and Kate's coming along!.) Just think of all the sexual tension moments there will be!!!!! :woot: 🤤
[post="1204468"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

can't wait for this eppy ... (y)

Back