Season 2 Preview

It said something like: Next Sunday … The mission takes Sydney Bristow into the heat of London. Just think of this spy as double O yeah!

Yeah I heard something, but I don't think they said Sydney :-/

From ABC.com:

Jack meets Alliance counterintelligence head Ariana Kane (Faye Dunaway), who is sent in to investigate the events surrounding the disappearance of Emily and to discover who is trying to blackmail Sloane. Meanwhile, an extremely nervous Marshall is sent on his first mission, with Sydney as his partner; Vaughn schedules Will to take a CIA psych test; and Francie gets suspicious over Sydney and Will's secretive behavior.

I missed the preview by accident, forgot to tape that part!

hmmm well Francie, gets suspicious does anyone think she will find out?

Yeah, someone was screaming "Sydney" at the end, but you know, I think they used that same scream in the preview for the episode where Jack makes Syd think her mom betrayed her. I don't think anyone actually screamed her name in that episode though so who knows if they will in this one either....Maybe. :smiley:

Charlie said:
Meanwhile, an extremely nervous Marshall is sent on his first mission, with Sydney as his partner; Vaughn schedules Will to take a CIA psych test; and Francie gets suspicious over Sydney and Will's secretive behavior.
So Marshall does finally get a mission!

And Francie gets suspicious. Finally they make her seem more aware.

In the preview aired, what did they say around the part when Syd was holding a violin? I couldn't understand what was said. The word began with an L.

Can't wait.

wasn't that scream used in the preview for the new season.. there was much debate on who is yelling.. i think its jack..but others say its vaughn... what do u think?

When I heard someone scream Sydney, the first person that came into my mind was Vaughn. That's who I think it is.

agent hidden eyes said:
wasn't that scream used in the preview for the new season.. there was much debate on who is yelling.. i think its jack..but others say its vaughn... what do u think?
the scream sounds just like jack. remember the episode, i think it was the indicator, when they were in geneva dressed up as surgeons and jack is fixing the elevator, he happens to yell "sydney!" to tell her to drop the guns and run and so i think they might have used that
in any case, she looks really cool playing the cello in the orchestra somewhere. i hope there is something between vaughn and her.......
:D

I hope it's Vaughn! LOL. And then he'll go and rescue Sydney! Yes! Perfect ep! It sounded really low tho...It could be Jack.

I agree with Vaughneya. I remember Jack saying that, I'm just not sure which ep.

For some reason, it just felt good seeing Syd in disguise. I feel like it's been long since she had a disguise on.

Yeah I know what you mean! So much has been happening latley, that she hasn't had any REAL Disguise missions to go on!

vaughneya said:
agent hidden eyes said:
the scream sounds just like jack. remember the episode, i think it was the indicator, when they were in geneva dressed up as surgeons and jack is fixing the elevator, he happens to yell "sydney!" to tell her to drop the guns and run and so i think they might have used that
in any case, she looks really cool playing the cello in the orchestra somewhere. i hope there is something between vaughn and her.......
:D
how can i forget ....it is jack....duh... :cool:

maybe they need his expertise on something at he mission...and he as to be there...sloane would only let him go on a mission if absolutely necesary anyways.

agent hidden eyes said:
what happen dixon? i have been wondering that
you can few my Dixon post in the characters part of Dixon in this forum, it is a few people's opinions that I started why Dixon isn't getting that much action time !

Back