Prince William

nance

TUMS
I really really adore Prince William :love: :blush: Hehe...

and Yesterday was his 21st Birthday! If you also like (or love :lol:smiley: Prince William or better known as Wills... come here!

Here are some pictures he took with Mario Testino (the greatest photographer!) for his 21st:

_39188994_mario300.jpg

_39190524_william203pa.jpg

0,,2003281104,00.jpg

324156338_G.jpg

There aren't any pictures during his actualy birthday party -_- and his party's theme was "Out of Africa"

Yeah he is hot and that's what polo will do to one's hair!
I have to admit though I have always secretly preferred Prince Harry, maybe it's cause he's closer to my age or becasue of his image I don't know I just seem to like him more than Wills.

Prince Harry :love:

:rotflmao: haha! he looks funny in that pic... i prefer Wills, i think because he's more handsome and classic and he looks a lot like Diana and she was so great. But i wouldn't really know who is nicer in terms of personality unless i met both of them which i doubt :rolleyes:

I agree with u nance! he's a good looking chap! LOL! haha, how english! chap! :lol: the first piccie u posted is a really nice photo, looks classy in that. i scanned some pics out of the newspaper 4 u but u already got them! :( i'll c if i can find some more 4 ya! ^_^

Espionage said:
I agree with u nance! he's a good looking chap! LOL! haha, how english! chap! :lol: the first piccie u posted is a really nice photo, looks classy in that. i scanned some pics out of the newspaper 4 u but u already got them! :( i'll c if i can find some more 4 ya! ^_^
awww loz! thanks so much :D you're such a great sista!

Back